Part 5

I finished getting ready in my black mj shirt and black jean capri's and black gym shoes. I put my hair into a ponytail and waited for Michael. About five minutes later the door opened and Michael came in looking sexy wearing a red military shirt and black pants and his hair pulled back into a ponytail. He smiled "You ready Samantha?"

I nodded and he grabbed my hand and we left the hotel. We got into his limo and Michael told his driver to take us to the mall. I looked at him "Isn't risky to be going to the mall"

"No i called and had them close it down just for me and you"

He's already 5 steps ahead. We pulled up to the mall and got out the limo and went inside. Michael looped his fingers with mine "You know i'll never get tired of seeing me on your clothes"

I giggled "Really"

"Yea it's like i've already marked my territory"

I rolled my eyes "Only you would think that"

"It's true i bet you fantasize about me"

I did before you decided i was yours and nobody else's. I laughed "All your female fans fantasize about your big headed ass"

"Why do i have to have a big head"

I raised my eyebrow "Didn't you not just throw a guy out of my room like an hour ago"

He shrugged "So i told you not to see him and you disobeyed me"

I shook me head "You are unbelievable"

I let go of his hand and walked into Victoria's secret for some lotions. Michael followed behind me and started looking at some underwear. I walked past him so i could get to the perfume but he grabbed me by my arm and pushed me into a corner. I looked at him "What do you want"

He bit his lip "You"

"Michael aren't you married"

"So"

"You can't just cheat on your wife"

"The hell i can she cheats on me"

He grabbed my face and started kissing me shoving his toungue in my mouth. I let out a moan not wanting to and began to kiss him back i ran my fingers threw his soft beautiful curls. He lifted me up on the counter and got between my legs. I felt him getting hard on my thigh. I moaned once again Michael softly bit my bottom lip "Let me have you Samantha please" He whispered in a moan.

God he's making it hard for me to say no right but i don't think i was to loose my virginity on a counter in Victoria's secret. I moaned "Michael i can't loose my virginity in Victoria's secret i want my first time to be special"

He kissed me on last time and let me off the counter "I guess i can respect the fact you want special and baby ima give you special trust me"

He walked away and grabbed the stuff i wanted about out the store. I bit my lip and followed after him. We walked around the mall hand in hand for about and hour. We stopped at the mall's water fountain and Michael went in his pockets and pulled out two coin dollars. He handed me one and kissed me on the cheek "Make a wish"

I giggled and closed my eyes and made a wish then kissed the coin and threw it in the fountain. Michael did the same and turned to me "So what did you wish for"

I smiled "It's a secret i'm not gonna tell you"

He laughed a little "Let me tell what i wished for i wished that tonight when i take you back to your hotel room i'm going to get in bed with you and i'm not leaving until the morning"