Part 12

A few days later we are back in California and Michael gave me the day off while he goes to his first day of marriage counseling which i know he's probably miserable. Since i'm off today and Chelsee is too me and her decided to go to the beach which is what i really needed. I fixed my beach towel on the sand and sat on it. Chelsee looked at me "Soo you're still not gonna tell me who you work for"

I laughed and shook my head "No why should I?"

"Well one because i'm your best friend two we have a lot of catching up to do and three you kissed your boss!"

I rolled my eyes i should have known that one was coming "Oh i'm really not going to tell you now"

She laughed "Why not i'm not gonna judge"

No but you will scream then i would have to tell you that i'm pregnant with M.J's baby and that's something i'm not gonna do just yet because i haven't told Michael yet which i do plan on telling him real soon. I laughed and was about to say something until my phone started ringing. I grabbed my phone off the warm sand and looked at it and smiled as i seen Mikey flash across the screen "Hello"

"Hey sexy what are you up too?"

"At the beach with my best friend what are you up to?"

"Just left that sucky ass session of marriage counseling and wondering if my favorite girl would come over and cook me something and make love to me"

I smiled and blushed a little "i think i can come and do that give me 20 minutes i have to go get my rental car"

"Okay baby see you then"

I told him bye and hung up. Chelsee looked at me "Well who was that that got you smiling from ear to ear"

I rolled my eyes "It was my boss his meeting ended early and he want me to come and make him a meal and he was making me laugh"

She gave me a look like she didn't believe which she probably shouldn't. "So you're ditching me here"

"I kinda have to Chels but all depending on what time i get to leave his house we can go to the movies and out to eat"

She smiled "Sounds like a plan"

I smiled and got up and grabbed my stuffed and walked around the corner mine and Chelsee's house and went inside and grabbed the keys to my rental car and left out and headed to Michael's. When i pulled up Michael was standing in the drive way looking sexy as ever wearing a white t-shirt and black pants. I bit my lip and got out the car and walked up to him. He grabbed me by my hips and pulled me close to him kissing me like he hasn't seen me in years and it does feel like it. I broke the kiss and he smiled "So which one can i get first the food or the love making"

I giggled "Food"

He let go of me and playfully snapped his fingers "Oh darn i guess you can fry me up some chicken"

"Sure big brat" i playfully rolled my eyes and went inside to the kitchen and started getting the stuff out for the chicken.

A couple minutes later i started frying the chicken and Michael walked in biting his lip "You look so good behind the stove"

I shook my head blushing "Whatever so how was marriage counseling?"

He rolled his eyes and groaned "It sucked she tried to make it seem like i was the one that was messing up our marriage by asking for kids and other kids and saying i'm always bringing my mother in the middle of things but she's always on the phone with my mother and telling her the wrong i'm doing and my damn mother believes her and i'm stuck looking like the asshole who's cheating on his wife the supposably loves him when the truth is she's just in it for the money and sex"