Chapter 17 Love Hate Relationship

"So, tell me everything," Harmony says handing Cienna over to me. Cienna tries to smile, I smile at her. "And wheres the others,"

"They will be here at 5," she nods. "But we you know, then started arguing again,"

"Yall some weirdos," I laugh. "But like I tell you, you guys belong together,"

"Im just tired of arguing with him," I say changing Cienna.

"I bet you are, but yall need to go and just fucking talking. No sex," I giggle. "No kiss, just talk," Cienna looks at Harmony. "That's where you came from," I laugh and set let her lay on her back.

"Cie-," I pick up my phone. "Its him,"

"Go answer it," I get up and walk to the backyard.

"Hello?,"

"Melanie, hear me out,"

"Im listening,"

"I come to realize that Im tired of arguing with you. I don't want ot argue anymore. Fight, none of that. I just want love in our relationship. I understand that we argue here and there but this is serious. And I want to resolve it" I smile. "Baby I don't want to lose this. So please come home so we can talk about this,"

"Look, August I don't want argue anymore either, but we obviously have a lot of things to discuss. I mean a lot,"

"I know,"

"So can we just take it slow,"

"Yes,"

"Of course,"

"August, Im serious," he chuckles. "August,"

"Alright baby I love you," he says, I freeze.

"I love you too," I hang up. I sigh and walk back into the house.

"He wants to make things right," she smiles.

"Remember what I said," she says as I kiss cienna's cheek.

"Mhmm,"

***

August's POV

"Thank you," I say to the caterers, as they walk out.

"Wow," Autumn says walking in. I light the candles. "All this for me,"

"Haha very funny but uh this is for Melanie,"

"Whoa you must really love her,"

"Yeah I already called her over and everything,"

"Thats nice," she grabs the wine and sips on it.

"Excuse you,"

"What?," I sigh and pour another glass for Melanie.

"August I want to tell you something,"

"Wassup?,"

"Melanie is with Chris now,"

"What? ,"

"She is, I saw her leave her sisters house on the way here. No Cienna, she looked mighty fine too,  but she isnt here," Autumn looks around.

"She ain't with him," she curls her lips and sips her drink.

"August she's off yo shit," I shake my head.

"Bye Autumn,"

"August calm down,"

"Im fine, nobody tripping,"

"August she moved on how about you," she steps closer to me. I just look at her. "Come on August," she grabs my friend and kisses me. I dont kiss her back, tempted. She takes off her shirt revealing her breasts almost as big as Melanie's. 

"Au-," I hear Melanie. We look like a deer in the headlights. "What the hell?," Melanie asks. She sets her purse down and looks around.

"Babe its not what it look like,"

"What the hell is going on?," She takes off her earrings. Autumn puts on her shirt, and takes off her heels.

"What hoe? ,"

"Hoe? ,"

"Calm down," I say standing in between them.

"Nah move out my way," Melanie says trying to reach over me.

"Move august, Im tired of this birch," Melanie grabs Autumn hair and swings her.

"Ayy!," I yell trying to break them up. Melanie punches her dead in the face, Autumn punches her in the face as well. I grab Melanie and pull her off of Autumn. Melanie stops and looks at me. Shakes her head and walks upstairs. "Melanie!," I start jogging after her. "Leave Autumn," I say, she curls her lips. "Melanie open the door,"

"No!,"

"Melanie! ,"

"Go with Autumn Im done with yo ass, "

"Melanie!,"

"Go August damn!,"

"No Melanie, Its not what you think,"

"Obviously it is!,"

"No I saw what I saw!,"

"Baby I didnt kiss her back, you gotta believe me,"

"No, August Im tired of you cheating on me!,"

"Babe, just open the door,  Im sorry!,"

"No August leave! ,"

"No Im staying right here, just open the door. Baby," I dont respond. "Melanie, "

"I dont want to talk to you right now, " I say, I lock the door.

"Oh well, I wanna talk to you,"  I lay on the bed and turn up the TV. "Melanie!," He bangs on the door. "I know you didnt turn up that TV," I put in my earphones, and lay my head on the pillow. "Melanie open the door. 1!,2! th-," I open the door.

"Who was that dinner and everything for, and you tell me that it's not what it looks like. I saw your wine glass and her wine glass with lipstick all over it," he laughs.

"Babe that was all for you,"

"Sure then what was she doing there?,"

"I dont know?," I think about it for a minute. "You gotta believe me, I wouldn't cheat on you, especially what just happened.  No baby I wont,"

"Look at me, have me looking like a fool," I say.

"No you were fighting for whats yours," I smile,  he wraps his arms around me. "I love you Melanie Gianna Rodriguez, "

"I love you too," he comes down to kiss me. "Nope, your lips just touched hers," he sucks his teeth. "And we still have alot more to talk about,"

"Can we-,"

"No, we need to resolve this shit,"

"Exactly its shit, why worry about bullshit? Its bullshit," I laugh.

"But I will never get over it,"

"Okay so go ahead, " I dont respond. "What? You wanna resolve this so go,"

"I forgot what we werr arguing about,"

"Your so annoying, "

"So are you," I smile.

bipolar I swear.

more reads

more votes

more comments

MORE SUGA!