Chapter 26 No Title Needed

"August," I walk into the room. 

"Wassup, "

"The kids are asleep, " I climb ontop of him.

"Mhmm,"

"And its just us,"

"Mhmm,"

"And I love you," he laughs. "Like alot," I play with his curls.

"What you want Melanie?," he asks me.

"You," I kiss his neck. I slide my hands up his shirt and take it off. I kiss his chest and down to his sweats. I sit up and take off my shirt.

Let Me Cater To You
Cause Baby This Is Your Day
Do Anything For My Man
Baby You Blow Me Away
I Got Your Slippers, Your Dinner, Your Dessert, And So Much More
Anything You Want Just Let Me Cater To You
Inspire Me From The Heart,
Can't Nothing Tear Us Apart
You're All I Want In A Man;
I Put My Life In Your Hands
I Got Your Slippers, Your Dinner, Your Dessert, And So Much More
Anything You Want, I Want To Cater To You

"August!," I moan as he rams into me. He let me come, 3 times. I take control and ride him. He groans, his eyes roll to the back of his head. "Oh my gosh!," I moan.

"Damn Melanie," The whole time, I trying to get my mind off of Kahlil. August grabs my hips and bounces me.

"Fuck," I arch my back and lean back. I feel him expand and feel his juices into me. I catch my breath and come down to kiss him.

"I love you," he says.

"I love you too," I manage to say.

****

"Baby," I look to see if he is awake. He responds with a snore, I huff. I get up and look at my phone. I text Kahlil.

-u up?

I wait for a response.

Kahlil: now I am wassup?

-i cant sleep

Kahlil: u know what they say, cuddling is the best sleeping medicine

- nobody says that

Kahlil: I do

-well August is asleep

Kahlil: so what you trynna say is you want me to cuddle with you

-i didnt say that

August tosses over and wraps his arm around me. I look at him then back at Kahlil's contact.

Kahlil: so you gon' come through?

I look at August, and I lay back down. I lock my phone and face August.  I smile and rub my fingers through his curls.

"Yes Melanie? ," he says waking up.

"I cant sleep,"

"What you want me to do?,"

"I dont know," I say.

"Come on lets take a walk,"

"What about-,"

"We'll lock the doors," I get up and look at the time. 2am. I get dressed in my yoga pants and a sweatshirt. I put on my free runs and wait for August. "You ready?,"

"Yeah,"

***

"Babe," August says.

"Yes?," I hold his hand.

"Let me ask you this, why do you feel the need to talk to other guys?,"

"Guys? I was only talking to my friend. And to be 100 percent honest, I feel more loved with him. He tells me how Im beautiful. I want to feel more loved by the man I adore,"

"So what your saying is,"

"I dont feel loved by you no more. I just feel like Im there,"

"Really? I tell you every day I love you,"

"I dont feel loved,"

"So you think that nigga loves you?,"

"No but-,"

"Melanie if you love him so much-,"

"Whoa, who said that I love him. I love you, but do you even love me?," I ask him.

"I love you its just that-,"

"What?," I stoo walking.

"That I've been talking to this girl, " That doesnt bother me anymore. He can have girls that are friends. "And she's is-," Special? Better than me? "She is showing me what love really is. And I think that our love isn't real anymore," That burns. 

"Then why did you give me this?," I show him the ring.

"To see if our love will last longer or change? But I feel nothing," Damn.

"August, if this is what is happening that I think is happening then I just want you to know. That I love you and always love  you. No matter what,"

"Melanie dont say that, I know you dont feel the same anymore,"

"No i didnt say I was saying that, well. Im bored. Not giving up on us,"

"Well Im throwing in the towel," I dont feel any tears coming out. I guess, it doesnt hurt. Because I know I am losing my love for him. I let go of his hand. For good.

"So that girl can show you love all over again," I put a fake smile on my face.

"Im so glad you understand," he smiles and hugs me. Awkwardly. "I do love you too," I turn on my heel and walk back to the house. I grab my keys and phone. I pinch myself to make sure Im not dreaming. Nope, wide awake. I look back at August, and he is sitting on the couch with his head in his hands. I walk to the car and drive.

*

"Hi,"

"Hey," Kahlil says.

"Can I please come in?," 

oh my gosh! is it really over?

more reads

more votes

more comments

MORE SUGA!