Chapter 23 Bitch Who Do You Love?

2 months

Im bored. I love How things are but the same old same old is boring me. I grew up to fast. Too fast. I mean this isn't the Melanie I know. This is the stay at home Melanie. Always stuck in drama Melanie. The Melanie would  be laughing with her bestfriend. High. Drunk. Doing some stupid shit. But I opened my legs to fast and too damn wide.

____

"Your so stupid," I laugh at his joke.

"Its a true story,  she threw a bra on stage,"

"Knowing you, you probably kept it,"

"Hell yeah," I smack his arm, he chuckles. "Im just playing baby," August and i woke up extra early. "But uh you do look good in my shirt,"

"Yours, I told you this is mine. And I do my best,"

"Yes you do, " he climbs ontop.

"I think I like where this is leading?," he smiles and comes down and kisses me. I kiss him backing, feeling his tongue brush against my lips.I open my mouth and he explores for something he will never find. Our bodies move in sync with our kissing. He breaks the kiss and kisses my neck, taking off my shirt. He grabs my breasts and kisses and sucks on them. I let out a small gasp, and a moan. He plays with my panties, rubbing me. "August," I moan.

"I see you," August says showing me my wet panties. I smile and he goes in eating a early snack.

"Ohh," I shiver and moan. He does some new things do there getting me closer there. "Right there August, " I arch my back even more and drop my head back. He speeds up the pace, I moan. "Oh August! Baby!," he continues. "Aug-," I stop myself as I hear him slurp. He comes up and kisses my neck. I take off his sweats and boxers, revealing his friend.  I smile and flip us over. I play with his friend and lick it.

"Quit playing, "

"Beg for it," I say, teasing him.

"Melanie stop teasing," I laugh and begin sucking. I hear him groan and moan. I continue and start to incorporate my tongue.  "Mel," he pushes my head down as I goes up and down. I feel him expand, I stop and grab a condom. "What you doing?,"

"Using protection,  now shut up," I start getting angry.

"We dont need that," he says.

"August its not a big deal," I open the condom. 

"Nah,"

"August I dont want to catch nothing or have anymore babies,"

"That aint going to happen, I'll pull out,"

"August no,"

"Well I guess we aint do shit then,"

"Fine," I get up and put my shirt back on. I grab some clothes and walk to the bathroom. I start  I shower and laugh. Did we really just have an argument over a condom? I laugh and step in.

*

"Pass the soap," I jump and see August. I look down and he has the condom on. I laugh and wrap my arms around his neck. "Dont rub it in, we going to get to this our not," I smile and kiss him. A bomb ass kiss at that. I hop up and he holds me up and pushes me against the wall.

***

"Momma! Cienna wont stop crying!," I wake up. Kailyn and August tries to stop her from crying. I get up and pick her up.

"Dont cry baby, " I pat her back and she sucks on her fingers.

"Baby magic," August says, Kailyn laughs. I sigh and walk to the room. Maybe I need to go back to that person, that made me laugh all the damn time. Happy again. Wait I am happy?  Right?

"You good?," August asks me.

"Yeah," I sit down. Ugh I feel so plain. I look at Cienna, and see this is my life now.  Married. With Children. Acting ad if a 45 year old woman. When Im only 26. "I uh need some air," I set Cienna down and walk to the backyard. No I need to get out of here. I turn on my heel and take a shower.

**

"Hey," I say as Khalil opens the door.

"Wassup stranger," I smile and hug him. "How you been?,"

"Good, "Lie. "How about you?," I ask him.

"Im alright," I look at him and he is wearing basketball shorts, my favorite tee he has, and his elites.

"How come every time I see you, your in basketball attire,"

"I just came back from practice,"

"Please you aren't in college," I look at his pictures on the coffee table.

"Nah but I am on the Lakers, " Jaw dropped.

"Your lying," he laughs.

"Im not lying, number 15," I smile. 

"Congrats," I hug him. "I havent watched much basketball, but now I'll get into it," Was that a flirt? He licks his lips and smiles. Still a charmer.  "But you probably sucks anyway," I say.

"I suck?," he nods and laughs.

"How about we do a one on one den?,"

"Like before I dont have any clothes,"

"Oh royal majesty didnt treat you to shopping?," he asks, I follow him upstairs.

"Haha very funny," He hands me shorts, and a t-shirt. The one I always used to wear here. "But I just been lagging lately,"

"Why?," he lays down on the bed.

"Close your eyes," he brings his hands to his eyes. I turn around and take off my shirt. I know I feel some eyes staring at me. After I put on the shirt, I turn around and he quickly covers his eyes again. I roll my eyes and put on his shorts. "Okay lets go, loser,"

"Alright we'll see who the loser is,"

*

"If I make this last shot,  you gotta strip,"

"Nigga thisn't no love and basketball," he laughs.

"Come on," he dribbles the ball through his legs.

"And if you dont?,"

"Then I gotta strip for you,"

"Dont you think you coming on a little too strong Mr. 15," he chuckles and comes closer to me.

"Not all," he shoots, not leaving his eyes away from me. I hear the swish, and he smiles.

"Where yo gon do it at?," He asks. I smile and blush a little bit. Turned me on. ZZST!

August: baby where you at? 

oh Kahlil is back :)

more reads

more votes

more comments

MORE SUGA!