The Interrogation

"How did you know when and where both crime scenes would happen?" Johnson asked me in a stern voice. "I-i-i don't know. It j-j-just happened." I say still shaken by what just happened. "That's what they all say kid, come on let's go." He says to me while he reaches for his hand-cuffs. "B-b-but I didn't do anything." I try and tell him but it doesn't seem to change his mind. "Is my friend ok? Is he alive?" I take a deep breath as I start to get up out of my bed knowing that I won't change the officers mind. "You should know since you're the one who shot him." Johnson says as he cuffs me "Got anything on you that I should know about?" "No sir, I don't. And what do you mean I shot him I don't even own a gun." I say confused as he pats me down. "Well tell that to your fingerprints that we found on the gun that's in the hall" he says as he starts to escort me out of the room. I look over to my friends room and see a gun and some blood on the ground. "Timothy! No! No!" I start to shout trying to go over there to see him and if he is ok. The officer drags me out the front door while I'm trying to get free of his grip. "NO!! NO!! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!!" "Well if you didn't want this to happen you shouldn't have shot him." Johnson says as he puts me in the back of the car and closes the door. There are tears streaming down my face as I try to figure out how this happened. I start to think "Did I do this? Am I a killer? Could I really have killed my best friend?" Johnson puts me into a cell with a few other older guys. "Get comfortable you're going to be in here for a long time." He says with a grin on his face. The other inmates look at me and one of them ask "So what are you in here for kid?" "I shouldn't be in here. I didn't do anything." I say scared. "Yeah none of us should be in here but hey we all do stupid shit once or twice in our lives. What's your name kid?" another inmate says. "M-m-my name....." I get cut-off by the first inmate. "Why are you afraid of being in here?" he says looking at me confused while he leans against the cell wall. "I-i-its not being here t-t-that has me afraid..." I pause for a moment while the guys look at me waiting for me to finish my sentence. "i-i-its the fact t-t-that the police think t-t-that I k-k-k..." They look at me with shock that I am accused of murder. "killed my best friend." I say still afraid and wanting to just scream but I don't. "Well hey don't worry about that kid, why don't you just tell us your name." the first inmate says. "M-m-my name is Tyler." I say still stuttering my words. They look at me and nod their heads and they introduce themselves. The first inmate is Kamden, the second inmate is Kaden, and the third one is Hannibal. "We're going to have a lot of fun kid." Hannibal says to me.