Control

So he wants to play dirty...well it's okay iv got a couple tricks up my sleeve but in the meantime ill just act like normal...then...that's when it's my turn to get my own back it's time to take control;)

Ray-Babe

Jasmine- Huh?

Ray-You seem my watch,I lost it in pillow wars with Roc

Jasmine-Boy! What have I told you about pillow wars?

Ray-Someone either gets hurt or something gets lost

Jasmine- And was I right??

Ray- *mumbles* yes...

Jasmine- Sorry what was that? I couldn't quite understand it

Ray- Yes!

Jasmine-Exactly! Have you checked under the sofa?

Ray-No...I only looked under the pillows..

Jasmine-Are you been forreal?! I feel like your mother and your the 10 year old

Ray- *Smirks* yeah but would a 10 year old do this....

He grabs her by the waist and kissed her deep and slow things were getting kinda heated till Jasmine stopped...

Jasmine-Sorry papi only good boys get alllll of this,and good boys don't loose there watches in pillow wars do they?;)

Ray-That's not fair *pouts*

Jasmine-Your so cute when your mad,now go and look for that watch!

Ray-*Sighs* Yes mommy...

As he slaps her ass and winks on the way out...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

???

???-So this woman aka my sister aka Keisha thinks she can just walk in and act like mother hen now does she?

???-I dunno

???-Shutup fool! Things are gunna change NO BODY! Takes my daughter and my I mean her money away from her.There's got to be a way to get back in control...

Who's the mystery character?!?!