Our First Time

I take a bath and out on some black jean pants with my favorite crop top and shoes. Today I'm going to a game tournament with my boyfriend John. We've been dating for about three months now. our relationship status before was best friends but after he confessed his undying love for me and i fell for him.

After getting ready i sent him a text letting him know that I'm ready to go, where he replied immediately saying he was outside. i quickly put on some perfume and lip gloss and make ,y way outside.

"Hey" he says giving me a peck on the lips.

"Hi"

"Ready?"

"Yeah"

I close my front door and get in his vehicle. After the 30 minute drive he parks up on the college parking lot.

We quickly made our way to the Auditorium where everyone was. John played a few times. He won the first round but lost the second and third round.

"FUCK!!!!!"he shouts in frustration while leaving the room

"He is so dramatic" says my friend Samantha

"He is not dramatic Sam"

"Oh come on Lola, he made a scene because he lost a game"

"It's wasn't just a game for him Sam"

"You guys are really meant for each other... Gamer couple" she grumbles

"Whatever"

I get up and walk outside where I see him there sitting on a bench fisting his hair. I make my way to him quietly. I kneel down in front of him and pass my hand though his hair.

He sighs in defeat. He places me on his lap and hugs my waist. I smile softly... I love it when he is so affectionate. I continue caressing his hair.. He caresses my bare waist with his warm fingertips raising goose bumps down a unsure path.

"Lola.. Do you trust me?"

"With my life" i whisper

He makes me straddle his waist and then kisses me sweetly and slowly. He bites my lip a few times where I moan in response. He gets up, enters a classroom and lock the door... We break our kiss, panting...

He places his forehead on mine...

"Tell me to stop before I go too far... Tell me that you're not ready"

This time I kiss him again, he slides own on the floor with me still straddling him. I can feel his erection through his pants... I start to grind my cunt with his erection while letting a few moans slip through my now swollen lips. He grunts loudly and grabs my hips making me grind him harder.

"Fuck" he pants " Lola... Talk to me"

"Take me.. right here ... In this dark classroom"

I get up and sensually sit on a table

"I want you to bend me over this table and slam your cock in my cunt until I pass out while my eyes roll back into my skull"

I lay back on the table and close my eyes. Then I take off my pants leaving myself in my lace underwear.. his favorite...

All of a sudden he's on top of me... Kissing me... Grinding his now exposed dick against my cunt. I moan in delight.

He proceeds to remove my blouse and my bra. He then proceeds to suck on my nipple. I groan softly.

"Stop teasing me"

I flip us over and straddle him.

I grab his pulsing cock firmly in my hand. I start to move my hand up and down while licking the tip earning a few groans. Then I take his hard pulsing length in my mouth where I moan softly...

God he tastes so good

I start to bob my head at a teasing, punishing pace while sucking softly.

"Holy shit" he groans

I feel his fingers rake my hair and grip it firmly. He makes me move my head faster while deep throating him.

"Fuck yeah" he moans

I speed up my pace while sucking harder... I can feel him swelling in my mouth as his body grows tense. I pull away.

"What the fuck?" he pants

I smile while I look for my clothes in the dark

"Where are you going?" he asks

Back to the tournament"

Suddenly he bends me over a desk and rubs his cock against my wet folds. I whimper in response. Without warning he slides into me in a hard unexpected thrust. I moan loudly. He pulls me up and wraps one of his arms around my neck and the other hand grips my waist firmly. He sets a fast, rough and brutal pace. The only thing you can hear is our slapping skin and my hopeless cries. I feel a knot forming in my stomach. I'm cumming.

"Fuck.....AH... UGH... I'm cumming"

"You're going to cum when I tell you to cum"

"Fuck"

I press my legs together trying to obey his command. But it only causes me to get closer.

"Please..I'm begging you.. I can't... Hold... It" I whimper

He slows down his pace abruptly to sensual grinding...

I cry out in frustration

"Harder" I whimper

"No"

"Please... I need it... Just... Please"

Then he resumes his rough... brutal pace... I feel his hand move down to my swollen bundle. I gasp at the contact.. He rapidly massages my clit while sucking and biting my neck... I can't take it... I'm cumming.

"Oh God!!!" I scream

I cum... Hard... My mind is blank, my body is limp , tears run down my cheeks.. My vision is blurry to black. I lose my breath.. I can feel my eyes roll into my skull and my toes curl.

________________________________________________________________________________

I gasp for air while sitting up...

What the hell?

"you passed out"

I look and see John naked next to me

"Where are we?"

"At my house"

I feel him climb on top of me again while kissing my neck

"Are you ready for a second round?"

"Are you? I ask with a smirk