Finding My Way Back Home

Part #1

Hello. My name Bianca and I'm about to do something that I'm going to regret in the morning.

I take a sip of my drink to feel it burning my throat one last time as I'm about to do something I might regret. What would that be? You may ask. Well, my ex has been away from home for 2 years, he has now returned and we've been hanging out a lot recently to the point where I have now developed feelings for him. Even though he now has a girlfriend I cant help but lust after him.

I make my way to the bathroom to freshen up and order an Uber. I shortly admire myself in the mirror. My curly hair is falling naturally to the top of my shoulders, I've applied lip gloss onto my plumped lips. I have on the collar he gave me before we broke up. I'm wearing a black long coat which reaches my calves. I also have on black strap heels. Under this coat I have on one of my most recently purchased lingerie which is a 3 piece.

I take in a deep breath as I check my phone's notification.

My Uber has now arrived.

I quickly lock up my apartment and make my way to the uber. After giving the driver the address, I try to relax by listening to music to give me more encouragement. I look out the window and admire the city lights that looks like little flickers of light due to the speed that we're going. The Uber comes to a halt as we have now arrived my destination.

I thank my driver and promise to leave him a 5 star review.

As the Uber driver leaves, I feel like he has left with a bit of my confidence as well.

Should I even be doing this?! This is crazy! What if he has someone over?!

Well, I wouldn't know until I see for myself.

I make my way to his door and lightly knock.

3 Minutes pass......

5 Minutes pass......

Then 10....

I'm about to give up and leave but then the door opens revealing the guy who I've lost sleep over. I would always wake up hot and bothered. I would have to resort to my precious friend named Luis to find sweet release for me to be able to sleep.

He's dripping wet with just a towel wrapped around his waist.

My god that V line... I would love to trace those lines with my tongue.

"B?" he says concerned "Are you okay? What are you doing here so late?"

I take in one last deep breath.

It's all or nothing Bianca... This is your chance to finally live your fantasies.

I look into his eyes before undoing my coat.

Yes.... I undid my coat a his door step.

I shivered at the cold air that collided with my now exposed laced body. I watch as his eyes widen and his jaw drops as he sees what I'm wearing. His pupils dilate as he reaches and grabs me roughly. He immediately pulls me inside and slams the door shut. I am engulfed with warmth from his flat and his scent.

I can hear his breath increase as I boldly drop my coat as my back is now facing him. I know he can see my bare round ass. I silently smile as I realize I still have some type of effect on him.

"On your knees" he immediately commands

I bite my lip as I'm really turned on now. I carefully yet slowly get on my knees. I make sure to arch my back and stick my bare behind out enough to hear him growl lowly.

"I'm trying to be good Bianca" he says lowly "You're making this extremely difficult by coming to my place in the most sexiest lingerie I've ever seen you wear"

Goosebumps rise on my arms as I continue to listen to him.

"You're such a fucking bad girl Bianca" he growls circling my kneeling figure.

He then stoops down to my level and harshly lifts my chin.

"You want me to fuck you, don't you?" He asks inquisitively

"Yes"

He lifts his eyebrow expectantly

"Yes sir" I quickly correct myself

"No" he deadpans

My heart drops. He's now glaring at me while my courage has now evaporated and my self-esteem is shattered. My mouth opens to express my need but I'm mute. He eyes me once more before getting up.

"I'm can't do this with you" he states "This shit has to stop"

I play with my fingers and now stare at the floor as embarrassment settles in my chest. My lower lip quivers as my eyes weld with tears.

"Please" I say softy

"No" he deadpans once again

A tear has now made its way down my cheek. I quickly get up off of my knees. I collect my jacket and make my way towards the door. Suddenly I feel him grab my arm.

"Bia- "

"No.. Stop" I cut him off.

I immediately leave while trying to hold on to the last piece of dignity I have.

I knew I shouldn't have done this.

Thank god its late at night cause I wouldn't like to have staring eyes follow me. After securing my coat I get another Uber to escort me home. As soon as I'm inside and lock my door I immediately cry out.

You're such a fucking whore. You couldn't just stick to your stupid vibrator could you?

I wipe away the last few tears that are racing down my cheeks and prepare myself for bed.

It's fine... I'll be fine.