lucky day for couture

Couture's p.o.v

so i  woke up and took a shower and put on my high wasted shorts, my red tight crop top, and my red sock with my jordan slippers. I grabbed my phone and went outside for a walk.I was on my way to the park when i hear a voice.

boy:  damn lil mama you hot as fuck

Me: h-hi

boy: my bad my name is jacob and yours is.......

Me: my name is couture

Jacob: may i have your number

Me: suree....786-000-0090

Jacob: thanks shorty

 i walked home with a smile on my face when i got home i saw asia on the couch. she just gave me dealth stares as i walked upstairs to my mom room.

Me: hi mom can i talk to you

Mom: sure whats up

Me: well... i met this boy name jacob and he is going to call me tonight but i wanted to ask for your permission to go out with him because he might ask me out.

Mom: well.. since you asked yes you can

Me: thank you so much 

   I went to my room. just then and unkown number call me l already knew it was jacob so i answered it all happy and what ever.

Me: hello

jacob: wassup lil mama

Me: nun just chillian in my room what you up to

jacob: nun much... can i ask you something

Me: yea what is it

jacob:will yo-(gets cut off by couture)

Me: yess !!!

 just then asia walked in and shut the door i have to admit i was scared a little cause to be honest i think she is a little crazy in the head.

me: bae hold on.....umm hi asia i guess

asia:oh you can contine with your convo

me: its okay...bae imma call you back later ok i love you

jacob: alright i love you more 

 with that we hung up and all focus was on asia

Me: so whats up

asia: why are you always being so nice to me and im nothing but a rude stuck up bitch towards you and you just take everything i throw at you.

Me: well inwas always the only child and i thought that having a sister my age would be the coolest thing in the world but when i got the message that you didnt like me i didnt say anything because my mom always said to dont reply to someone you respect and i wanted you to like me, but i guess not and when you told jaylen all these things just made me want to punch the shit outta you but since i respected you i kept calm.

asia: im so sorry can  we start over i just thought you were trying to take over my mom

Me: thats the last thing i would ever do