I can't believe her

Asia p.o.v.

"Asia so you don't know me no more ?" He said.

I turned around to see Roman with a smirk on he's face.

"What you want?" I said crossing my arms.

"Whats with the auttiude?"

"I dont have an attitude."

"Well your pronouncing every word properly, so I think you do it."

"One more time, what the hell do you want ?"

"Well I havent heard from you in a while a i just wanted to see what my girlfriend wa-"

"Hold up imma stop you right there cause im not yo girlfriend anymore, I thought my mom made that pretty clear. "

He keep that smirk on his face the whole time and I wanted to  slap it off. Honestly I had no idea why or why I had an auttiude towards him I just did.

"Come on ma dont act like that, you wanna finish our little make out session your mom interpreted?"

"No she doesn't." A voice said behind me, but I knew who was  and I was glad she showed up when she did cause I was about to punch him in him face.

"And you are? I mean it doesn't matter your welcome to join us."

Yeah, thats why I have this auttiude. I saw her hands ball in to fist and I knew she was ready whoop his ass.

But I had to saw she looked sexy when shes mad, but I couldn't let her do that.

"Shania don't." I said putting my hand on her stomach as she stepped closer to him.

"Shania, that a hot name." He said. Her jaws tighten and so did her I need to calm her down." So where do you want to do this, the back of my brother's ca-"

Before he could finish Couture's  fist connected with his jaw and he flew to The floor clutchin it.

"Couture" I yelled

"What thats was really inappropriate, i mean Ski is standing right here, I wasnt just gonna let him disrespect out sister like that."

I felt Shania trying to hold back her laugh and he crawled back a bit then took off running.

"I agree with her , nice punch by the way." Shania said

"Thank you"

"Uggh!!! Lets just go home."

"Why did Couture hit him?" Ski asked Shania

"Because um he was saying bad things" she responded, Ski nodded

*****

"Damn my hand hurts."Couture stated

We were sitting on the couches, me and Ski on the love seat and Couture and Shania on each end of the big couch with there legs stretched out so nobody else could fit, eating Oreo's and watching spongbob.

"Well nobody told you to punch him."

"Punch who mom? Asked ma as she entered the living room.

"She punched Roman in the jaw."

"I was defending you." She said holding her hand out towards me.

"What, the Roman I caught you kissing?"

"Yeah"

"Was he bleeding?"

"Yeah I saw him spit some blood out, it was nasty. " Shania answered from the couch licking the cream off her oreo.

Ma's smile grew big. "Good job" she said fist dumping Couture.

"So nobody sees whats wrong with this?"

"No" they all answered in union.

"I thought its funny cuz he fell like, ugh" Ski said while reenacting how he fell in slow motion. Everyone started laughing. I had to admit what she did was funny.

"Ok." I said giving up

"I gonna find Shannon" ma said exiting

"K" we all answered then want back to watching spongbob.