Looking

I throw open my closet doors and look for something to wear. I look through my closet and end up wearing some ripped black skinny jeans, an army green hoodie, and some black pumps. I run to my vanity and throw some makeup on hastily. I put on a whole bunch of mascara, some foundation, I fill in my eyebrows, and put on a little contour and highlight. My makeup looks decent... definitely not as good as it should look, after the many many makeup tutorials I have watched. I put my hair up into a messy ponytail at the top of my head. I throw on a tattoo choker and my black square framed glasses. I look at myself in the mirror and instantly regret the ponytail. That's Ariana's signature look... after about five seconds of contemplation I just decide to put it in a bun instead of a ponytail. Not a ton of difference but enough. I pull a few strands of my sleek dark brown hair out from the sides. My hair is in fact beautiful, completely untainted by any of that crazy shit Ari put in hers for so many years. I was the only one to see her without her wig on, or clips in. Honestly it scared the crap out of me to the point where any thought I had about dyeing my hair was erased from my mind. I stop drifting off to memory lane and run to my bed. I climb on the huge mattress and grab the laptop. I search for "Available houses in Hollywood." After scrolling for a few minutes I decide that I don't want to live in Hollywood anymore. I've been here for so long... although I didn't see much of the outside anyways, I still don't think I want to live around here. I feel like I want to experience rain and snow, like in real life. In the end I decide I want to move to Washington state. So I find myself a cute little apartment in Seattle, Washington. Now for my occupation... I've had my resume prepared for a long time now. I've went to plenty of schools however I've never really had a job. I'm not even sure I know what I want to do. I start looking for all of the opportunities I would be able to have. Out of all of the things I could have applied for, and all of the jobs I could've obtained from my extremely impressive resume. I decide I want to be a photographer. Once I've decided, I go to my closet and begin packing. After a  few minutes in my closet I hear my phone start ringing. I reach for it and see a picture of me and Ari. She's calling me and I'm not sure I want to answer it...