Panic

After a couple minutes of driving around I start freaking out a little. I feel like everyone has been staring at me and there all watching me. For some reason tears start flowing out of my eyes and I pull over to call my mom. "Mommy, there's been a change of plans." I say to her trying to control my voice. It doesn't work though, my voice is all watery and she instantly can tell I'm flipping shit. My mom asks me where I am and I tell her the street signs and then I tell her that I'm coming home, and that I was sorry. I sit there trying to gather myself, and suddenly remember Ari saying she was posting a picture of me on her instagram. I panic a little and grab my phone. "Call Ari" I scream into the phone. The whole car comes to life with ringing. It just keeps ringing and ringing and ringing. "No, no, no." I say as I continue to hear only ringing. "This is Ariana's phone sorry you couldn't reach me, I will try and get back to you as soon as I'm free. But you can leave me a message. Hehehe okay. Kisses!" Then I hear the beep and hang up, not wanting to leave a useless message on her phone. Instead I go to instagram, and search Ariana's profile. I feel the tears coming wave after wave as I continue to refresh the picture of me and my sister and I see the number of comments and likes continuing to rise and rise. Ariana is the third most followed person on Instagram, so I'm quite positive the entire fucking world will know I exist by the end of today. I get a text from Ariana saying, "Hey sissy sorry I'm in a meeting on the plane right now... but the pic has gotten a crazy amount of likes in just this one hour that I've posted it. Omg they are begging for your insta, but I don't want to give them the one you have right now. I know they'll want to see your face and what you do for fun and stuff, not just the pretty pictures you take of the house and the garden and stuff. But yeah we can talk more later. Gtg. Love ya. Kisses!" I started to scream which is something that just slipped out but I was so overwhelmed with all of this. I continued to scream until I noticed people ACTUALLY staring at me and then running toward my car and screaming a mixture of my name and Ariana's name. They were all taking pictures of me and then suddenly giant flashes started to surround my vehicle. I put my hand up to block my eyes and started honking my horn. "Stop! Please move! PLEASE! Get out of my way!" I start revving my engine a bit to make them move but they don't the crowd just seems to grow and grow and grow. It had gotten so big to the point where police had to intervene and separate the crowd because they were creating a road block. Luckily I had gotten home alive and I couldn't stop crying. I felt like such a little baby, and I was acting like one too. I still was not ready to be mainstream famous, but of course, I was thrown into it against my will. Well I guess I kind of wanted it but I had changed my mind. All night I could hear screams outside of our house. We had a gate surrounding our whole house, but rest assured, they were all waiting there. I couldn't sleep with the yelling outside and the feeling like my mom was disappointed in me. So I stayed up watching the new series of Scream on netflix with, Ginger and Ophelia. Two of our many dogs. Tallouse probably would've been with me as well, but Ari brought him with her instead. I got a text from her at three in the morning and it said, "I'm so sorry sissy I though it would be okay. I didn't think they would cause a roadblock if they saw you... I'm on my way home right now and we can go over all of this in the morning. Franky will be home too. Love you. Kisses." After reading that I felt myself calm down slightly. I loved my siblings and them being here would help me figure all of this shit out. So I close my eyes and fall into the darkness of sleep. Just passing the time until I have to awaken and deal with all the crazy in the morning.