chapter 2 the dream

Mark POV

I'm running faster than i have ever before desperately searching for an object. The terrible creature behind me gives a loud ear splitting roar, shaking the ground and roof of the large grey cave tunnel. I now run even faster if that were possible, my legs are a blur of moving limbs. I quickly round a sharp corner and just in time to. The gigantic terrible creature opens its jaws wide with a loud crack and a sea of bright green flame flows to where i was not even a moment before. The creature is so tall her spikes touch the ceiling fifty odd metres from the ground. She  shrieked an angry shriek. Whilst running her powerful legs hit the ground with mighty thuds. In anger she bats the roof with her strong yet sleek grey tail. The roof instantly gives an angry shudder and rocks begin to rain down. Ahead of me is a huge all white wolf with piercing green eyes about as tall as me and running away even faster than me. its huge paws not even making a sound.
Come on where is it where is it i say to myself desperately. After rounding another corner and almost tripling over on a few stray rocks. I see it the thing i was looking for glowing green on the cave wall up ahead. Behind me the dragon gives a high shrill shriek of pain. I look behind me a rather large sharp piece of rock protrudes from a nasty gash to her left shoulder.

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺
The picture of the wolf is the one from the story