Chapter 7

25th December 2015

They both lay in bed, it was early Christmas morning and the weak morning light was trying to break through the closed curtains. Chris held onto Lauren, her body fitting perfectly into his.

She slept softly as he held her, one arm supporting her head, he could feel her soft breath on the bare skin of his chest. He smiled lightly to himself as he took in her bed hair, he brushed the hair off her face and tucked it behind her ear. She stirred slightly as he did that, making a mewling noise she pushed her body further into his.

He swore slightly under his breath as he started to feel aroused, he looked at her slightly parted lips and took the opportunity to kiss her. His lips lightly grazing her bottom lip, he heard her let out a small "Mmmm" and took this as his cue to deepen the kiss. His tongue softly pushing her mouth open as she began to respond to his kisses. His hand ran down the side of her body and rested on her upper thigh.

He slid onto his back and pulled her half onto him, she giggled slightly as she felt his obvious excitement "Morning" She said to him. He responded back "morning" his voice full of sleep and husky, she felt a shiver run down her spine as he said this. He continued to kiss her hungrily, his tongue battling for dominance. "Oh my! Someone's hungry this morning" Lauren joked with him.

She pulled herself onto him and sat up, straddling him, Chris let out a small groan as he felt her rub against him. His hands rested on her waist, "How do I allow you to stay clothed when I'm around?" He said to her. He gently rocked her hips and she let a small moan escape her lips as she felt him against her.

He tugged at her pyjama top and pulled it over her head, his hands caressing her bare chest. He suddenly sat up and began to kiss her neck and shoulders and she wrapped her legs around him. He didn't think he could get any harder than he was now, he wanted her so much. He began to tug and pull at her pyjamas bottoms "Take them off" He said gruffly to her.

She smiled shyly at him but oh how she loved assertive Chris, she went to get up and felt the first wave of nausea hit her. Not now! please not now, she begged herself. As she stood up Chris watched her face drain of colour and watched her heave, he sat up in a panic "Lauren? are you okay?" She shook her head at him as he watched her run into the bathroom.

He grabbed a t-shirt and put it on and grabbed a blanket from off the bed and walked into the bathroom. He saw her knelt over the toilet bowl, retching, he grimaced a little at the noise. He went up to her and put the blanket around her shoulders and rubbed her back. When she finished she leaned against the bath and started to cry.

She was so tired of feeling sick and being sick and she was constantly exhausted. Chris sat beside her and put his arm around her, he let her cry into him. "Hey, don't cry, I hate seeing you cry..it can't be that bad, maybe something you ate?" He asked her. This just made her cry harder "I'm sorry, what is it? you can tell me.."

She shook her head, "it's not food poisoning" She wiped her eyes and stood up unsteadily, Chris stood up and held onto her. She opened up the bathroom cabinet, reaching to the back she pulled a small box out. She looked at it before handing it to Chris "Merry Christmas" She said softly to him.

Chris took the box, looking at Lauren he gave her a small smile. "What's this?" He asked her. "Open it" She said to him, he opened the end and tilted the box. The pregnancy test slid out of  the box and into his hand, he stood there staring at it. He looked at her and then walked out, Lauren stood there panicking.

She walked back into the bedroom and found Chris sitting on the bed with the test still in his hand. "You're pregnant?" He said to her. "Kinda, a little, yeah" She replied back. She heard him sigh and watched him run his hand over his face. Her heart was pounding, she didn't know what was going to happen.

"Say something" She said as she walked over to Chris. She knelt in front of him and took his hand, kissing it. "I'm going to be a dad?" He asked her, Lauren nodded "Yeah, I know it's a bit of a shock." She heard him laugh "You got that right!.. Oh boy..oh jeez.." He started to laugh again "Shit, this is fucking crazy" He stood up and paced a little.

"good crazy or bad crazy?" Lauren asked him, he turned to look at her. He smiled "Good crazy."