•Three•

Four years ago...

"Uh, uh, ah."

"Oh god." Alan softly swore from his bed as he quickly jerked himself off from under the sheets, only stopping to get some lube and put on his dick.

Austin didn't expect to roll over in bed to hear little pants and whines falling quickly out of Alan's mouth. The boy was laying back with his head propped up against his headboard, headphones covering his ears as usual.

Austin was kind of scared to imagine just what the boy was listening to with those headphones on. It was obvious he was jacking off because, bedsheets don't move up and down on their own, and he didn't imagine Alan moaned so loudly in his sleep.

However, the sounds alone though were enough to make Austin's cock perk up. They were just so soft and light, it felt like the belonged in the sex filled atmosphere. Still pretending he was asleep proved to be a hard task, one easier said than done at least and Austin found it becoming hard and harder to resist putting his hand down in his boxers and touching his own cock.

Austin knew Alan had a small dick, especially when compared to the one he had. Which he knew Alan would be able to tell immediately if he pulled his tight, constructing boxers down. They were the only thing keeping his dick from sticking straight up right now.

Alan's breath quickly became more labored and faster as his climax approached, right now he didn't really care that he still had his panties on, but shifted into the right position so that his hand could find his cock.

"Ah, shit!" Alan moaned loudly as he came, shooting his hot, white, sticky load all over his bedsheets and panties. He sat up cleaning off his hands on a tissue and sitting his headphone on the dresser behind him.

Austin pretended to be asleep as Alan looked over his way and checked to see just that. He breathed a sigh of relief when he thought Austin was asleep and hadn't heard the whole escapade, even though he kind of wished Austin had.

And so, when Alan stood up, his dick still slightly flushed in his panties as cum, slowly leaked out of the ruined fabric, he had not the slightest clue that Austin was watching from his bed, and quite possibly as hard as he's ever been in his life.

And it was as if he couldn't possible get any harder, until Alan marched himself over to the closet and dropped the ruined panties, looking for another pair to slip on and finding success in a reveling, light pink thong.

It took everything in Austin not to groan at the sight and he tried to ignore the way Alan's ass moved as he quickly stripped the bedsheets off of the bed, tossing them into a soiled pile with the panties. Austin tried not to shift around in the bed, because at the moment his dick felt like it could explode and any pressure on it quite possibly could make him cum.

And so he waited until Alan was sitting on top of his bed again, headphones back on, drawing in a sketchbook until he sat up and rolled over slightly just so Alan couldn't see his dick, and then he put his hand into his boxers and closed his eyes with a small moan.

My god, I wrote something.