Gilnee ch.1

Gildarts grabbed his bag and left before the girl he was staying with got home. He didn't want to deal with a long goodbye so he would always leave before the girl noticed. After he left, he headed to the train station, it takes about two trains and a bus to get to Igneel's place. Gildarts hadn't seen his friend in a long time, so it was going to be a tad bit awkward for the both of them. Igneel wasn't too excited about his friend Gildarts coming to stay, but he did as any gracious host would and fixed up an extra futon for him to sleep on. It was obviously in a different room as his, he didn't want a womanizer to be in the same room, or he might do something to him in the night. When Gildarts arrived, he showed him to his room and told him where he can find the bathroom. Gildarts wasn't very excited about not sleeping in the same room, but he was happy to be staying with his friend nonetheless. So he put his bag on the floor in his room and went to take a shower and bathe before dinner, it was already late and gildarts was very tired from the trip. Although he was tired, he still wanted to hang out with igneel for a bit, so he went into his bag and drug out a bottle of scotch and brought it back to the table. "Got any glasses?" He asked as he sat down, Igneel stood up and went to get some shot glasses for them and brought them back to the table. "These are the only alcohol glasses I have, I don't want my regular cups smelling like alcohol" Gildarts laughed and poured them both a shot. "Well, lets drink to good friends" Said Gildarts as they both take a shot. After about nine shots, Igneel was feeling drunk, and Gildarts only had a buzz, so he stood up and helped Igneel to his bed. Once there, Igneel pulled Gildarts into bed and hugged him. "Ya know, I like que, an dime not afraid to say itd" Igneel's speech was slurring and he could hardly speak a full sentence.  Gildarts looked him in the eyes and kissed him on the lips, he began taking off Igneel's clothes and he started kissing lower on his body. Igneel was making cute noises and moaning a bit as he let Gildarts do whatever he liked. Little did either of them know is that Igneel was an Omega and could conceive children. Because of the lack of knowledge and the influence of booze, they didn't use protection. As the night went on, they didn't stop till early that morning, then they fell asleep in each other's arms. Around the afternoon, Igneel woke up holding his head. "What happened last night?" He asked himself and got up to go to the bathroom, he stumbled a bit nut he got there. When he finally woke up a bit more, he screamed and threw his tooth paste at igneel. "You jerk! Was this your plan? Get me drunk and have sex with me?!!" Gildarts woke up immediately looked at him. "Ow! That hurts! It wasn't my plan, things just happened. Besides, you are the one who initiated it in the first place!" Igneel's face turned bright red and he locked himself in the bathroom. He took a shower and a bath to get the sticky feeling off and to get the feeling back in his legs.