Gilnee Ch.2

Gildarts felt horrible about the whole thing, but there was nothing they could do about it but not drink anymore. He never thought that he would do this with his best friend. Igneel got dressed and left in a huff, still feeling the pain from the night before. Igneel was upset and didn't know what to do, so he just went to work and tried to get it off his mind, but it was all he thought about the whole day. Gildarts thought about whether he should continue to stay with Igneel, but he really did not want to leave, even though it was just a natural reaction when two single people are drunk. He still contemplated on it. Both were reluctant to return home that night, so they found a bar to go to with friends, unaware that they would be going to the same one. Once there, everyone got drunk almost instantly and went off with partners, Igneel was a bit of a light weight and so Gildarts got stuck taking him home. He decided to throw Igneel on the bed and go to his own room this time, or so he thought, just like the night before, they had quite the night. Igneel woke up in the same manor as before, but this time he was super pissed off. "Why the hell does this keep happening to me?! I am never drinking again, and neither are you!!" Igneel went through the house and gathered up all the alcohol, and anything that had even the slightest bit of alcohol in it. Gildarts was just letting him rant like he always does. While running through the house, he noticed something odd, there was not even an empty condom wrapper on the floor or in the trash, even though they had done it who knows how many times in each night. "Hey jughead, did you happen to use a condom at anytime during the two nights that this happened?" Gildarts thought for a moment and scratched his head. Being an Omega, this worried Igneel, he was not ready for kids and especially not with his best friend. "No, I can't say I have ever used a condom, they make the sex so unpleasant, so I don't carry them. Why do you ask anyway?" Gildarts was as clueless as ever, this made Igneel fume with anger and frustration. "You dumbass!! You of all people, the one person whom I went to highschool with, the same man who calls himself my best friend. Should know that I am a damn Omega and when my heat is!! I have been in heat both nights this week, and you did that to me without a condom?! I better not be pregnant, or the last thing you will ever see is another drop of booze, or the open road!!" He yelled before finishing his cleaning and going to work. Gildarts thought long and hard about how he had been acting the past few years. Especially towards Igneel, they had been through so much together and he almost ruined it with the help of alcohol. He decided to look for a steady job and a place of his own.