Chapter 53

When Taeyeon wants to close his eyes, his phone suddenly ringing. He wonder who called him when he already warned all his friends to not disturb him when he was in Jeonju. He grab the phone that was put at the table and take a look at the caller. His eyes widen when saw the caller and pick it up quickly.

"Fany?" That is his first word when he answer the call. Why would she call him when they're in the same house?

While Tiffany on the other line feel relieved when her boyfriend answer her call. Well at least he still wants to answer her even though he's hurt.
"Tae, I'm sorry." She's feeling guilty towards him today. She didn't even get time to talk to her boyfriend. She was busy with Mark instead Taeyeon. Only God knows how she want to talk and get a warm hug from him right now.

Taeyeon feel surprise when Tiffany suddenly say sorry to him. "What's wrong with the sudden sorry baby?"

"I know you hurt." That's it. One sentence makes from her makes Taeyeon flashback all the thing happen today. Yes, he didn't mad but he's hurt.

He smile when thinking about all of that. She did think about him actually. "It's okay Fany-ah. But why we're on the phone? You can just come to me right?" He feels weird suddenly.

"No, I can't go to you now Tae. Mark and dad were still talking outside."

Taeyeon get up from his bed and ready to go to her location but stop when hear her "Where are you now?"

"I excuse myself to go to my room. I want to check on you actually but their eyes keep following me. I can't do anything."

He let out a sigh. He never thought asking for approval would be this hard. "Ugh. Did your dad always go this hard with your boyfriend?"

"I never brought any man meet dad before. You're the first one silly," Tiffany smile by herself when heard her answer. Taeyeon is the first man and she would like he to be the last man she brought to meet her dad.

Taeyeon smile hearing to her answer. So he is the first? He feel proud somehow. "Really?"

Tiffany blushing "Yup." Luckily Taeyeon was not there with her or not he'll see her red face.

Just when Taeyeon want to talk, he heard Mark shouting from downstairs, asking Tiffany to went down and join them. He sigh.

"Seems like you've to go. Right?" He said with a sorrow tone.

Tiffany's smile vanished. Not only Taeyeon but she also feel disappoint. "I'm sorry Tae, i want to talk to you more. Really. But you know..."

"It's okay Fany, i understand. You better go before your clingy cousin barge into your room, hahahaha" he laugh at the other line.

She too, laughing when heard he call Mark as 'Clingy cousin' but it was kinda true though. She stop laughing and get back to serious tone. "But really, i hope all this thing will end soon. Till that time, my man must be strong okay? Bye, i love you Tae."

He's smiling. Yes, he's her man so he must be able to accept all thing. "Bye, i love you too Fany-ah" the line then cut off.

Now Taeyeon can sleep with peace and smile. He really think that Tiffany's action by calling to check on him was sweet. Even though they can't see each other but she make an effort for him.

While Tiffany on the other room glad that her boyfriend was okay and he can smile back. She really hope he can endure all this. Not taking much time anymore, she went downstairs quickly to join her 'clingy' cousin and her dad.