Chapter 55

The couple back to work after taking 4 days leave. Taeyeon feel ease as he already got approval from both family. He do his work as usual, so do Tiffany. Just like other couple, they went to lunch together and there is sometimes they'll went lunch together with their friends.

Despite being happy, Taeyeon got 1 thing in his mind. He has been bothered by it for the past few days since he was in Jeonju. Sunny did call him and said Nana went to the office, looking for him. Luckily both of them were taking leave. Not only that, Nana also called his office frequently to ask Jiyeon whether he has back or not. This thing make Taeyeon feel worried. While he was wondering, his phone ringing. He take it and saw an unknown number. Not thinking much, he just answer the call.

"Hello?" But he can't hear anyone answer him. He feel weird. Just when he want to cut off the line, he heard a voice.

"Hello, Kim Taeyeon."

That voice. He know that voice. The voice that he once love to hear. Damn it, Im Nana!

Taeyeon's face changed. He let out a sigh. "So it's you. What do you want?"

Taeyeon heard she laugh. "Awhh you're no fun Taeng, i thought want to play guessing game with you."

"I don't have time to play with you," he said. Taeyeon really feel annoyed right now.

"You know where i am right now?" She questioned.

That question. Taeyeon look around. He even went out from his office to check whether Nana was outside since she has been looking for him. He glad when didn't saw her anywhere. Well at least, she's not at the office.

"I'm not interested in where you are," he answer with a flat tone. He really want to end the conversation right now.

Nana laugh again. Holding an envelope with her, she then said "You must be interested to know Taeng, because I'm at the cafe in front of your building right now and i saw your girlfriend here."

Taeyeon's eyes widen. He keep silent and let her talking. "I got an envelope that contain our memories. And i really want to let her know about it. Let see if we can see her eye smile again," nana said while she's glaring at Tiffany that still queueing up to buy coffee.

Taeyeon went out from his office while still on the line with Nana. He went to Tiffany's room but it's empty. Taeyeon feel panic. He fasten his step and went to Jiyeon, asking for Tiffany using sign language. Thank goodness that girl understand him.

"Tiffany went down to buy some coffee, Mr. Kim."

Not bother to answer her, Taeyeon run towards the lift. He push the button rapidly. Tiffany can't get the envelope. That panic moment make him feel like the lift was taken its time longer than it suppose to. So he decide to take the stairs.

He went down the stairs as fast as thunder. He much faster than the elevator. Between his breath, he said "Sht! Don't you dare Im Nana!" He knows that she still on the line. He continue to run down the stairs. Now he's wondering why his office was at the 18th floor.

Nana that still observing her enemy from a far, smirking. Nana can hear Taeyeon catch his breath once in a while. She cut off the line because she knows that man must be on his way to the cafe.

Taeyeon on the other part manage to get to the ground floor and run out from the building. He even bump into a staff that walk in front of him. All the staff wondering why did their boss was so rushing.

The sweat started to form. His hair wet and he feel hot inside as Taeyeon was wearing a suit today. He could break the time record of he was in decathlon competition right now. Taeyeon cross the road and run into the cafe. He stop and start looking around. He saw his girlfriend were still queueing up and go stand beside her.