Chapter 44

AT TAEYEON'S PENTHOUSE

Taeyeon really mad that night. He never expect his father to say those bad things to Tiffany. Didn't he supposed to feel happy when heard about his girlfriend? Didn't he feel ease that he already open up his heart and start a new life?

While Tiffany went straight to her room after back from the dinner. She did feel hurt but it just slightly hurt her. What in her mind right now is why does Taeyeon's father suddenly be like that? Where is the friendly, nice and calm person did she heard about before? She did heard about him before, all the staffs are talking good things about him. That is why she kind of didn't believe of what she heard or see just now. And she think about Taeyeon too. That guy really mad. He didn't talk anything in the car, he just keep driving and silence accompany them on their way. This night is totally a disaster.

Taeyeon went down after finish take bath. He takes time in the shower just now to calm himself. He didn't want to be mad in front of Tiffany anymore. She shouldn't see what he's like just now. Taeyeon then thought of something. With idea that he have in his mind right now, he went straight to the kitchen. He want to cook something sweet for her.

Tiffany too smell something at her room. She went down and saw Taeyeon stand at the kitchen counter while wearing an apron. She smile, he really look cute in that outfits plus he wear it with his cartoon sweatshirt. Okay now he didn't look like a man but he look like an elementary kids. She then slowly walk towards him, intend to surprised him but then...

"Fany I know you there..." He caught her already.

"Aish! Tae is no fun!" She stomped her feet and cross her arms around her chest.

Taeyeon laugh when looking at her. She looks like a little girl now.

"Hahaha. Sorry. Should we do again then? I'll pretend that I didn't notice you." He suggest and laugh after that.

Tiffany then slap his shoulder. Feeling toyed with him. Taeyeon flinched with her sudden attack.

"Auch! Hahaha!. Omo you know what, your hand is like a metal. My shoulder could fell off if you keep hitting me." He said while brushed his shoulder.

She pouted and said:

"You sound like Jess now."

Instead of answering her, Taeyeon just laughing and softly pinch her cheeks. Why she's being cute tonight? Tiffany just closed her eyes as he pinched her cheeks. They act like nothing happen just now. Taeyeon then continue to cook their meal. Just then, Tiffany thought of something. She then pull Taeyeon's apron like a kid and Taeyeon too turned around and look at her.

"Yes baby?" He smile towards her.

"What did you cook Tae? I smell it from upstairs." Taeyeon cover up the pan that's why she can't see it.

He actually cook pancakes for her. He has his own plan to get rid the thing happen just now from their mind. He then open the pan and show it to her. Tiffany smile and look at him.

"But why did you cook?" that is what she curious about. didn't they have eaten earlier?

Taeyeon smile and look back at her.

"You'll know soon." He winked and continue to cook.

Tiffany didn't mind it and went to sit at the bar counter while looking at him from a far. Looking at him skillfully flip the pancakes in the pan she notice that his skin was so flawless from side. She just smiling by herself while waiting for him.