Chapter 67

Since the confession day at the café, Taeyeon always come to the café to meet Tiffany. They're all has already know him. Mr. Henry the café manager also be a close of Taeyeon since his friend were not there. And for now, Sarang didn't stay with Taeyeon at the hotel. She stay at Tiffany's house and only spending time with her daddy on daylight.

That night while Taeyeon was waiting for Tiffany's shift to end, an unknown man come into the café and went straight to the counter. He was covered by a cap and glasses.

"Excuse me, Tiffany is here?" That unknown man speak in English fluently.

Taeyeon, who was sit near the counter accidentally hear his question. He take a look at the unknown man. He was covered by black glass and cap. The man look familiar to him but he can't remember where did he see him. The way he dress up looks scary and creepy. He also looks like a prisoner who ran away from the jail.

"May I know who are you sir?" Mr. Henry ask him back. Of course he wouldn't simply give any information about his staff to unknown people.

The unknown man smile under his cap. "Ah I'm sorry. Oh my, where did my manners go? I'm her boyfriend." He smile and lift up a bit his cap as an apology sign.

Taeyeon's eyes widen hearing his answer. Also with the café manager. Everyone already knows that Taeyeon is Tiffany's boyfriend. So how come this unknown man can confessed that he is Tiffany's boyfriend?

Mr. henry look at Taeyeon who shoot a glare at the unknown man. Taeyeon give a sign to him to not said anything and just keep on going with the game.

Tiffany then went out from the kitchen after being called by Mr. Henry. She look at the unknown man. She also didn't know him until he take off his glasses and show his face to Tiffany. Shock expression can be seen at her face. Tiffany didn't know Taeyeon was there since he sit at the back corner of the café.

"Hi baby," the unknown man give a small smile to her.

Hearing his voice, Tiffany knows that she is not dreaming. This is real. He is really there and stand in front of her right now. After the incident at her house, he never bother her anymore. That makes Tiffany feel relieved and thought he's already give up in looking for her. But she was wrong. He's back again.

"Nnnn-nnicckk..." that is the only word she can mutter right now. Tiffany frozen. The cup she hold nearly fall from her hand.

Nichkhun hold the cup for her and hug Tiffany like a real boyfriend. All his action has been witnessed by Taeyeon. He really want to go and beat the unknown man up but he continue to stay there.

"I miss you Tiff," He said between the hug.

Not replying the hug, Tiffany said "What are you doing here?" she said with a normal face. It's her workplace, so she doesn't want to messed it up.

Smiling at her back, Nichkhun answer her question. "Follow what I said and you'll be safe. Trust me Tiff,"

As her main excuse, she didn't want to mess up. So Tiffany just follow him. She was dragged out from the café. Taeyeon automatically stand up when saw his girl being pulled out by the unknown man. He lean at the wall quietly and keep on eyeing at them. He can see Tiffany's expression. She was really scared. Her arms being grabbed and Taeyeon can see it started to become red. He grasp his hand. Mr. Henry at the other side already see Taeyeon's expression changed.

MEANWHILE AT OUTSIDE OF THE CAFÉ

"It's been a while right Tiff?" Nichkhun said while grabbing her hand.