Cigarette Smoke (Smut)

The General and I where in his quarters, I was cooking dinner since he had a tough day at work. I put the food in the oven setting the timer and walking back placing Hux's whiskey down. He was leaning back on the couch his eyes closed a single strand of his fiery hair had fallen in front of his face. A cigarette casually hanging from his lips as he took a long drag, I watch as his cheeks hollow a bit and then the smoke carefully leaves his mouth almost as he was in control of that as well as his men.

"Its impolite to stare" His accented voice pulls me from my thoughts

"Good thing i don't care" I smile walking over to him and he chuckles opening his eyes and looking at me.

"Come sit" He says patting his lap.

"But dinner" I say and Hux pouts at me.

"You can hear the timer just as well from over here as you can from where you are, now come sit on my lap damn it" He jokes and I smile getting up.

I walk over and carefully sit down on his lap gently and he looks at me softly taking another long drag off of his cigarette. I bite my lip and one of his hands goes behind his head and pulls the cigarette from his lips and puts it out in the ashtray. bringing his hand to my hip and smiles gently at me, i move his hair back into place.

"Mm I like this" He says and massages my hip gently

"so do I, and after dinner I decided that you and I are going into that bedroom and I am going to give you a massage" I say and his eyes widen and smirks at me.

"And thats all your going to give me" He sits up and pulls me close.

"Maybe you'll get more if your lucky" I smirk and the timer goes off and I get up walking over and getting dinner and setting it out.

Hux slowly walks to the table and sits eating watching me as I take a sip of wine and lean back, he smirks and I roll my eyes finishing my dinner and reaching to grab his plate as well and walk to the kitchen placing the plates in the sink and walk back to my loving Hux and hold out my hand.

"C'mon" I say and he smiles standing and taking my hand.

"Mmm I'm very excited" He teases and I roll my eyes walking to the bedroom picking up Millie and set her out of the room and shut the door turning back to him.

I smile and walk forwards unbuttoning his uniform and he lights another cigarette the chemical smell reaching my nose, I loved and hated the smell. I pull of the silver belt and then his jacket and pull off his white undershirt exposing his chest and abdomen. Even though he was a busy man he still seemed to find time to work out.

"Lay down on your front please baby" I smile and he does as I say laying down on his stomach.

I move and straddle his lower back grabbing the lotion and start to gently rub his back, I rub small circles up his and he lets out small moans. He takes a drag off his cigarette and glances back at me.

"Does that feel good sweetie?" I ask

"Mmmm very good" He hums and looks at me "You know what else feels good" He says turning onto his back and looking at me.

"What is that" i smirk down at him

"If your pretty little lips wrap themselves around my cock" He says and I laugh softly and lean forward.

"Is that what you want..General" I whisper seductively into his ear and suck on his jaw

"Yes it is" He growls and I smirk my hands reaching down and unbuckling his pants pulling them off along with his boxers.

"Mm such a good girl" He coos taking another drag and watches me intently as I pull of my shirt and kiss his hip.

I move down licking his tip before taking him into my mouth. I carefully suck in my cheek as I bob my head. He wraps one of his hands in my hair pushing my head down farther onto his cock. I moan and he lets out a grunt and we keep going like this. I glance up and see the cigarette firmly pressed to his lips as the lines above his brow crease in pleasure and concentration.

He was close and pulls me up flipping me over pulling off my pants and underwear kissing me before pushing into me, he grips the head board and holds the cigarette in his hand as he thrusts into me, his blue eyes staring deeply into mine as he moved. He look a drag and then kisses me roughly and blowing the make into my mouth forcing me to inhale.

His hips slam against mine and he pulls back as I blow out the smoke getting closer to my climax and close my eyes his left hand bruising my hip as his right grips the head board. I shutter and release and he follows soon after and we both moan together, he pulls out and lays limp putting out the cigarette with what little strength he had remaining.

"come over here" I smile and he chuckles roaming over and laying on my chest nuzzling his face into my breasts and I move his sweaty hair off his face "less stressed baby?" I ask and he nods lazily.

"Mmmhm" Hux hums against me and I giggle

"Your cute when your all tired and sweaty after sex" I tease and Armitage laughs lowly.

"Oh am I" He says looking up and kissing my jaw

"yes you are now, you need to get some rest okay" I say gently

"As long as I can use you as my pillow" He chuckles

"Of course my darling" I kiss him on the head and he closes his eyes once again nuzzling into my chest.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

okay Hux is daddy af okay

don't fight me on this guys

i mean so is kylo but

still

they are both Daddy af

xoxoxo

-Kate