5

"Daddy, we're late." I say, hanging on his shoulders as he stares at the KIA stone.

"Okay, okay, I'm going." He says as he turns away and starts walking. Though, very slow and reading like always.

----
Third Person POV

"Our sensei is an elite jonin, he won't fall for a petty trick like that." Sasuke says. Sakura agrees loudly, while internally hoping that the prank really will work. Naruto grumbles. They all freeze as a small hand reaches around the door and slides it open. The eraser falls onto a covered head of wavy silver hair. The child sneezes.

Sakura is the first to react.

"Hi there, are you lost?" Sakura asks the girl who shakes her head.

Wait does that mean--!! Is the collective beginning of a mental question between the three preteens when they are cut off by another voice.

"Kizuna... don't go running off like that.. you could get lost..." says a man with only one visible part of his face being his right eye. He, too, has silver hair.

The only reply he gets is another sneeze.

Suddenly the little girl picks up the eraser, walks over to the jonin and motions for him to come closer. He kneels down to her height and she puts the eraser on his head.

"That was for you." She says.

The genin sweatdrop.

The jonin smiles. "Thank you." He says. He takes the eraser off his head and puts it in its place by the blackboard. He then covers the little girl's ears and says, "my opinion of you guys... you're idiots. Meet us on the roof." He smiles then grabs her hand and makes a hand sign. Both disappear in a puff of smoke.

"What was that..?" Sakura questions quietly.

"Hn." Sasuke grunts, brushing past her. The others follow as he leads them to the roof.

--

"Why don't we introduce ourselves?" Kakashi says after the genin all take a seat on the stairs in front of him.

"Introduce ourselves? What should we say?" Sakura asks.

"Likes, dislikes, hobbies, dreams for the future.. things like that." He replies.

"Why don't you start, sensei? You seem suspicious." Naruto adds.

"S-susptus--susptitus--su--"

"It's suspicious, sweetheart. Meaning I look untrustworthy." Kakashi interrupts his daughter's confused mumbling.

She looks at him, "but mamma and I trusts you.." She mumbles.

Kakashi opens his mouth to say something, but is rudely interrupted by Naruto who shouts, "okay, I don't know what's going on here but you better hurry up, I'm hungry!"

"Alright... My name is Kakashi Hatake... I don't feel like telling you my likes and dislikes... My dream for the future.. never really thought about it. As for hobbies... I have lots of hobbies." He says lazily.

"All he said was his name..." Sakura states. The other two agree.

"Alright, your turn. Let's start with you, with the blonde hair." Kakashi says, pointing.

Naruto stands up and rants about ramen and being hokage proudly.

Next was Sakura who wouldn't finish any of her sentences.

And then Sasuke, who brought a tense and dark feeling to the group.

"Okay, you're all unique in your own way... that's good. Tomorrow we'll have a survival training exercise."

"But wait.. who's she?" Sakura asks, pointing to the small girl looking off into the distance.

"Hm? Oh, she's your fourth teammate." Kakashi states simply.

Sakura and Naruto both react dramatically while Sasuke glares harder at the ground.

"But she's only a kid!! How can she possibly be a genin?! The same rank as us!?!" Sakura shouts skeptically.

"That's just it, you're not genin... Not yet, anyway. All of you have to pass my test now. Meet me at the training grounds at five tomorrow morning. Oh, and.. don't eat breakfast, you'll throw up." He explains and proofs away along with the mysterious little girl.