Chapter 8

Alex's P.O.V

It's been a day since Louis took my phone and laptop. And am dying here there is nothing to do,I wonder if somebody past me in subway suffers.

Nahh.

I walked to April's room, knocking on her door.

"What do you want Alex" she beamed. Don't you just hate it when people say what do you want, when you knock on there door, like bitch please it's come in or who is it.

"Come in" April yelled. that's more like it, I thought as I walked into her room closing the door behind me.

"What's up" April sang.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go hunting " I sighed.

"Do I have anything else to do better." She replied. Well I don't think so.

"Okay, so is that a yes or a no." Why do she have to be so difficult.

"Am, not difficult! Am just different" April hissed. I laughed walking out of her room to find all the boy by the door looking at me and April.

Oh god.

" Is there anything you would like to tell us." Liam sighed.

Uhhh nope.

"What do you mean" April whispered.

"We'll can you explain to us what hunting means." Harry and Liam said at the same time.

"Oh, it means somebody going hunting for food. Yep." April laughed. really April just shut up.

"And why would y'all too want to go hunting for food." Niall whispered.

I don't know if we should tell them, but we are going to be living with them for now on so why not.

"Umm, okay y'all need to sit down for this." I said pushing all the boy and the main room so they can sit down.

" Well, me and April where born different."

'What are you doing Alex, we can't tell them are you crazy.' April sent me a mind message.

' No am not crazy they have the right to know I mean we are living with them for now on' I replied to her.

"And well we kind of are you know" I stop for a second to think am I making the right choice. "vampires" I whispered.

Damn what's wrong with me.

The boys had fear an there eyes. wow they really look scared. this is funny some how.

"B-but that doesn't mean you should be scared of us." I spoke.

Cody ran down stairs and plopped him self right next to Louis.

"What going on guys." Cody mumbled.

"Ohhh, y'all told them didn't you, with out me what's the fun of that." Cody joked.

I just wanna be the first to say , that boy need to shut up. I laughed an my head.

Niall kind of freaked out, and just yelled at the top of lugs and ran straight to his room.

Well, there goes one.

I ran to Niall following him into his room. I mean do I look like am going to kill you. boys I swear.

"Niall, am not going to hurt you. I promise." I heard all the boy running up behind me.

Niall's P.O.V

"Niall,am not going to hurt you, I promise."

How am I post to believe that. I read about vampire and there is nothing good.

"Me an April are not like that. Cody knew the whole time and we didn't do anything to him and we don't go after people, just animals." Alex said walking closer to me. I backed up oh god there's a wall behind me! nice move Niall. Wait did she just read my mind.

"C'mon the boys aren't freaked out. well Louis is but he still looks calm." Alex spoked again.Louis gasped.

"Don't be scared" Alex said before tears stared rolling down her cheeks. "Please "She whispered.

-----
it is 4:06 where I am and I can't sleep ughhhhh. hmhmhmh I think am sick
<.<
>.>
<.<
>.>
Is this awkward yet. 'evil laughs'
Ha. I need a life.
Bye bye (0.0)/) love yah