Chapter 9

Niall P.O.V still

This is really freaky, I always new vampire
Where real i just didn't think I would meet one and I adopted them.

" what is that supposed to mean" April joked, walking up to Alex whispering something in her ear then walking away like nothing happened.

Alex walked away after a few seconds behind April, leaving me with the boys and Cody.

" That was cool" Cody smiled.

" Is it really true" Harry beamed.

"Well, yeah I new when I first came here they didn't want to tell you guys because they new you all would react, and honestly I thought harry was going to be the one that freaked out" Cody laughed but continued " but they are harmless they won't kill a human they found me in the abandoned park far from here and I was bleeding and all they did was help me and bring me here." Cody finished and walked out of the room.

Alex's P.O.V

" Maybe we should just leave April. They are scared of us."

" But I actually like it here I feel like a real family when am here and really that's all I wanted." April said looking down at the floor and started to cry."I didn't ask to be what I am Alex and to have people fear over us, it hurts a lot did you see Niall's face he was horrified, and did you hear what he though of us he said that he adopted vampires , that we where no good. So you know what yeah let's leave them an shocked of what we are and keep it a mystery, do you want to do that huh Alex because right now every things about you, you told them not me, you can leave but am staying" April whispered yelled, wow I never she had it in her but that's not the point.

"That's not fair" I yelled running out of the house as fast as I can.

Aprils P.O.V

What did i just do, Alex is gone and am not going to be able to fine her. Oh god this is all my fought.
I tear ran down my cheek as I walked to where they boys are, because I had it up to here they need to men the fuck up!

" Alex is gone" I whispered.

"What!" All the boy except for Niall said, pitiful I know .

"I said Alex is gone " I said louder almost screaming. "She gone because she think that it is it for her. That she is never going to be excepted she left knowing you all well just kick us to the curve, just because we are different I stayed because I actually felt like a real family i stayed because I new you guys loved us, while Alex thinks otherwise." I confessed looking at the boys.

"Alright, I think we should all split up and look for Alex , harry you go with me Niall with April, zayn go with Louis and Cody would stay here and call us if she comes back" Liam spoke looking me an the eyes.i smiled.

---
It's been an hour since we have been looking an honestly it's boring , Niall hasn't said a word since we have been searching and I can't take it.

"Am sorry Niall" I rubbed my eyes "Am sorry for growing up being what I am am sorry for you boys adopting us and am sorry that we couldn't be diff- " I was cut of by Niall hugging crying saying " No, am sorry April I judged you an Alex an am just sorry okay am sorry" Niall shook his head looking up. " I am very sorry April"

----------
This is more like a filler