Chapter 10

Niall P.O.V

"Awe, it's alright. You where scared. And trust me I would be to if I was you.Now let's find Alex." April smiled walking out of my hug and walked an a random direction.

"Right" I mumbled. I feel really bad about what happened I mean Alex ran away because she thinks we don't love her anymore, I mean impossible, right?

"So, do you know a place where Alex would go, like for anything ?" I asked.

"Well, there one place but I doubt she would be there." She pointed out, wow that was usefully.

"Hey, am trying my best." April laughed. She just read my mind I wonder what else she could do?

" Good question, I can run fast obviously am really really strong and the gift that I only have is healing the wounded cool right?"

That well never get old.

"I doubt it" April read my mind .

"Any who I have a great idea okay so let's look for Alex an the cabin my dad built a long time ago before he passed, which is really weird because I thought vampire can't die but turns out they can but am not going to tell you how." April laughed, hmm weird girl.

"That's a great idea where is the place." I smiled.

"It's kind of far but if I run there we would make it there an know time"

"But what about me" I said. I mean c'mon i can't run half as fast as her.

"Like I said I am really really strong, now hop on" she yelled while binding her back down so I can 'hop' on.

"No way, well I ever do that." I shook my head.

"Okay then have it your way." She giggled and ran off leaving me by myself.

"HEY WE WHERE SUPPOSED TO STAY TOGHER." I yelled. April ran back seconds later saying."I was just joking with you.

"I have a great idea!" I beamed. I think we should drive there I thought that's more safer.

"What, no that takes all the fun out of it." April pouted sticking out her bottom lip, so I can change my mind and maybe end up getting killed because she would've tripped and I would've went flying off some where an hit a tree.
"Yeah, no I think cars are perfect- " I get cut of by April grading me like the speed of lighting running off. OMG what do I do am going to die am to die. Wait if I did died what would be my last words. Probably " We should've of used a car" why am I even thinking this am going to Jinx it.
By time I knew it we where already there. I was so scared I thank god for keeping me alive.

" wasn't that just fun the wind blowing an your face the fresh air." April smiled.
"Yeah, it so much fun to all most lose your life am so joyful right now I can die." I said being sarcastic.
" nerd." April sighed laughing.
"Oh just Come on we have to fine Alex." I said walking into a building that looks likes its in the woods .... Yep this the the end of me I had fun with you while it lasted god don't miss to much. I thought as I felt a hand on the back of my head. Did she just slap me ow!

"Oh, Niall stop thinking so hard I can smell your fear an it smells terrible."

Me and April walked into the spooky house. April walked an front of me telling me to follow her. I did what anybody else would do I ran for my life......Nah am joking I followed close behind her.
"Niall can you back up a little I can feel you breathing on my neck."

"Sorry" I whispered and took to steps back then continued to follow April lowering my breathing levels.

" Wait do you hear that?." April stopped her walking an listen for the sounds. I don't hear it I thought wait wait I heard something.
Me and April looked at each other and ran to the what sounded some one crying sound to find Alex in the Corner looking at what seemed like pictures of her family am guessing.

"Alex, are you okay." April said running up to her. I walked slowly behind April.
"How did you know I was hear." She whispered." Your my best friend Alex i know where you go when your down." April sat next to her. "Am sorry I left April I was mad."
"Awe it's okay." April laughed.
" Now Niall has something to say to you. " April laughed an got up from next to Alex an patted my back am guessing she telling me good luck.

"Um, am sorry that I freaked out. Am sorry for having doubts out you girls when all you two did was trying your best to be something your not so you girls can cover up an-"

" Niall you don't have to apologies" she laughed but continued " it's perfectly fine I would do the same thing. So where good." She said while getting up and hugging me really tight.
" Yeah we are cool. "
"Awe " April laughed. We all joined in with her laughing after a few minutes later it got really quite.
"Um let's go." Alex said walking out of the house me following behind her.
"How are we going to get home" I beamed.
Both the girls smiled at me. Oh god I know what there going to do.

"Awe c'mon just make it quick." The girls laughed while I jumped on Alex back.
" Are you ready."
" No!" As soon as I got down saying that I felt the wind in my face. Oh god am going to die. Wait a minute why does it seem like Alex is was faster.

---
(A/N I made it long this time.)