Chapter 12

Zayns p.o.v

"Okay I'm ready." I closed my eyes waiting to get bit.

"No your not, your so scared your going to pee yourself" April laughed. I opened my eyes to find April on floor.

" ughh that's not funny." I sighed.

" plus Zayn you still have a bunch of work to do"

"Do I have to, I didn't even agree to working I don't even know if I can do this anymore, I have to work, and that's what I have Liam for." I groaned.

"Look zayn where turning you no matter what." April hissed."

I frown. " No fair" I pouted. Sigh. Why did I agree to this.

"Awe Zayn it's not even that bad." April smile " you'll be thanking us." Alex broke in.

"We don't even have to tell the boys." April beamed.

" No I want to tell the boys" I sighed.

Harry's P.O.V

"So where to now?" I asked cody.

" Uh a candy store." Cody beamed jumping up an down in his seat.

" I think you had enough candy." I said looking at him, then facing the rode.

"But we made a bet and I won. So where going to the candy store." Cody smile crossing his arms together. I should learn not to do bets anymore I aways lose.

"Okay but right after this where going straight home."

"Yes sir" Cody laughed.

"Kids these days " I muttered. I pulled up to a very big and fancy candy store. " hurry up hurry up the candy is calling my name." Cody sung jumping out of the car.

By time I was an the store Cody had a bunch of candy an his hand, the middle of his arms he had all sorts of candy. Anything he can grab.

"Okay that's enough." I guided Cody to the casher.

----

No ones p.o.v

It was different for the boys, knowing they adopted vampires they don't cook for two extra anymore. It was also very freaky for the boys. Harry found it scary and pretty neat because he knows he would never get hurt. Louis finds it very strange and he likes the fact there vampires, but sometimes he over thinks it and finds himself waking up sweaty after a scary dream of blood being sucked out of him. Liam loves them dearly but they scary him a lot now plus it's very risky. Niall isn't scared at all that there vampire because he knows there softies and wouldn't hurt a fly. And last but not least Zayn, he loves it I wants to be a vampire and he loves the fact that he has a chance to be one.

"Honey I'm home" Cody yelled as he walked into the house and sat right next to Liam and Louis while he ate his candy.

"What happened to you." Louis asked Harry as he walked into the living room taking off his jacket puffing really hard. "Don't ask." Harry sighed rubbing his eyes. " but I just did." Louis smirked while Harry gave him the eye and walked up stairs.

"Okay okay I had the best day ever." Cody screamed from the top of his lungs.

"Oh god quite it down a bit, anyways what'd you do?" Louis shook his head.

"We'll first I went to the carnival I rode a bunch of rides harry was like so scared.then we went to Cicis pizza I had bunch of pizza It was awesomeeeee then I went to the candy factory. And I'm here now." Cody explained while eating his candy.

-----

Sorry it took so long and it's short I've been writing a story me and my mom came up with, the story means a lot to me.... I'll show you a little filler . It's called The Planets of the cats.

--

My name is Sam, yes I know what your thinking what a stupid name. I hate It I don't know what my owners where thinking. I guess they didn't check right. I bet your wondering why I call my parents my owners, we'll there not my 'parents' they didn't have me, because I'm a cat. I'm not like the others we'll at least that's what I've been told. We'll actually I figured because I'm left out of everything. I had friends once but they got hit by a car, I remember it like it was yesterday..... It was yesterday.

Flash back.

" Jack I dare you and Tom to play dead in the middle of the street for 30 seconds." I purred walking along the side walk." No way dude it's to dangerous, I could get hit by those fast mobile things." I think he met a car.

"So your a chicken, plus no cars come over here anyways." I commented.

"Fine." They both said. " you owe us some of your famous cat treats after this.

Flash back over

They died that day, we'll yesterday I miss them every sense it feels like I haven't seen them in years. I didn't even have a chance to give them my famous cat treats.

Anyways I'm in a group called, GCO get cats out. We'll right now cats rule the word and everything is a mess. Yes I realize I'm a cat but I'm one of those good guys, dogs ..cats.

Yes, dogs started it. No I don't realize I can rule the world. Wait did I say that right? Yeah I did. Anyways back to what I was saying I'm in a group called GCO get cats out. Wait I said that. What was I talking about again?. Note to self don't space out.