Chapter 1

Nico's P.O.V

'Oh Gods.'

I really hated this prick. What a douche! His...stupid, beautiful eyes. The way his fingers would brush ever so lightly against my shoulder on the occasion he'd speak with me. God, fuck, I'm gay. Like, insanely gay for this hunk of assholish shit that looks like he was scraped off the bottom of a shoe. Stupid. He's stupid, and I hate him, because he so god damn perfect. Fuck.

"Nico, Nico! Earth to Nico!"

Percy yelled, snapping me out of the trance I was in. Apparently I was staring at this utter pisstit. Gods, why is he so hot? I'm going to stab him in the kidney.

"W-what? Oh, sorry."

I said, looking at the ground. I could feel my cheeks heating up. How dare you betray me like this, body? I'm personally offended. I will kick my own ass if I have to, I swear to fucking Hades.

"Are you okay?" Percy asked, voice sounding stupid, caring, and hot as usual. What a fuckhole.

"I'm fine."

Lie. I was in fact not fine. I was mad at him for being an airhead who can't tell that I obviously wanna get some, and I'm mad at myself for having this soul shattering crush. I feel like a little kid, chasing after the prettiest guy on the playground while he sucks face with some blonde who's knowledge and looks surpass mine. I have better eye brows though, trust me. Eat shit, blonde brows.

"So Nico, me, Annabeth, Jason, and Piper are gonna go hang out. You wanna come?"

"Uh huh."

I'm mentally correcting that grammatical mistake. It's "and I", Percy, not "me". Fucking idiot, I love you. I'm gonna throw a damn textbook at him. In Greek. A Greek textbook. Do they even have those, I--

"I know this may be kinda awkward to ask, but can you help me choose an outfit? I wanna look good for Annabeth."

His stupid voice interrupted my obviously intellectual thoughts, and I had to resist the urge to grimace. Annabeth was kind of a touchy subject for me. I was crazy jealous of her, how close they were. It stung to see them together, to even think about them together, but I kept my mouth shut. Percy was important to me, I didn't want to damage his relationship.

"...yes, Percy. I'll help you dress yourself."

I put emphasis on those two words, trying to point out how childish I'd thought his question was. I watched as a shit eating grin curled across his lips, and I swear my heart fluttered. Why me? I want to rip my heart out, stomp it into the ground, and get this whole thing over with.

"Wouldn't mind if you helped me undress myself, too."

Oh my Gods, did he just say that? Of fucking course I could tell he was joking, but fucking hell, I about lost it. That piece of shit had the audacity to wink at me afterwards, and my cheeks turned so red I might as well have been sunburned. I shot him a glare, which I figured would be the appropriate response in a situation like this. Damn you, Jackson.

I just shook my head and waved him off. Maybe if I just ignored this asshole, he'd leave. I didn't really want him to leave, but it wasn't like I could really just say that.

"See ya later, Neeks!"

"Don't call me that!"

Oh, now I have a stupid nickname?! Great. Wonderful. I can feel the tips of my ears burning. Gods, this is so embarrassing. I stomp off to the Hades cabin all huffy like, and when I get there I can't help but glance over my shoulder. He's still standing there, sly smirk on his face as he stares at me.

"Asshole..."

I mumble, before walking in and slamming the door, quickly fumbling with the lock.