Hello Despair High

Alright! Let the despair begin!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ikusaba Mukuro.

You wake up on an empty desk. A giant headache made its way towards you. Trying not to fall over you grab a desk chair. You remember walking threw the main hall but suddenly passing out. You look around the room and see a piece of paper on it. Not having anything else to do you grab the paper.

The note said something weird about this school being your new world. You then notice the surveillance camera and the iron covered windows. So many questions went threw your head.

"Maybe I should head to the main hall..." You say to yourself. Maybe the other classmates will be there.

You walk out of the classroom to see a hallway with terrible wallpaper and weird lighting. While walking down the hall you wonder of this is the actual Hopes Peak. When you get to the main hall you see a bunch of people already there. You get a weird threatening aura around them.

"Looks like that's another one. We have a total of sixteen unless there are more people somewhere!" Some guy with weird eyebrows shouted.

"Why don't we wait a minute and see if anyone else comes in and then introduce ourselves." A girl with giant black drills and a gothic lolita outfit says.

You felt something bump into your back. You turn around to see a short boy with hazelnut hair. A weird feeling of nostalgia went through you.

"Do I...know you?" You ask the boy. He shakes his head but for some reason you didn't believe that you hadn't met him. After a minute you all introduce yourselves.

Author-sama being lazy and not writing introductions again.

You look around and see one person you didn't meet yet.

(Mukuro's POV)

It's hard saying that I'm Enoshima Junko instead of my actual name. Just have to go along with it for a few more days Mukuro. Few more days. Someone is coming over!

Getting into position I look up and see (Y/N). Not talking to her normally is going to be hard.

"Hello my name is-"

"(L/N) (Y/N) the SHSL (Talent) right? It's nice to meet you. I'm Enoshima Junko SHSL Fashionista!" I say putting up peace signs.

"Y-You know who I am?"

"Of course I do! I'm interested in your line of work. I get tired of looking at clothes sometimes."

"It's nice to know that people as famous as you are interested in what I do!" She gives me a little smile. "Maybe we can talk about it sometime!"

She's so cute! When she's talking about her talent she gets enthusiastic and makes her even more adorable. Hopefully I'm not blushing in front of her.

A sound rung out throughout the school. Junko-chan must be turning on the Monokuma announcement. Everyone starts freaking out and asking questions about what's happening. I start acting freaked out like the rest of them. We all separate into with some going to the gym like the announcement said. I stay behind with the others.

"Enoshima-san, let's go to the gym together." (Y/N) suggested. I nod and we walk of side by side.

I take a glance at her hand and saw a Fenrir tattoo. I had to cover mine up with foundation. 

"Hey, what's that tattoo for?"

She looks at me confused before noticing the tattoo on her hand. She looks shocked to see it herself.