Jealousy Part 1

Man people are pissed at me for what I did last chapter. Remember Author-chan loves you! Are you happy @WarriorWolfGaming? Listen to the song whenever you like.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"-no one. I don't like anyone." Mukuro says.

You feel a little disappointed after that. What did you expect? It's not like she would confess her feelings for you. After a few more minutes of talking you go to the bathroom to brush your teeth. Mukuro walks in just when you were about to spit. "Ah! Sorry, I'll come in later."

"No you can use the sink. I was done anyway." You say as you walk out of the way. Mukuro walks in front of the sink and was about to brush her teeth when-"Could you tell me who you really like?" The soldier nearly chokes on her tooth brush. "Are you okay?" You ask. She nods. "I was just thinking, you looked so embarrassed but you just said that you didn't like anyone. Kind of strange you know." You turn to her and smile. "You know you can tell me anything. I won't make fun of you. I promise." You put your hand on hers.

"I really don't like anyone (L/N)." You smile and walk towards the door. "When you do fall for someone don't hesitate to tell me."

Time Skip

You laid in your in your sleeping bag. You were in between Celeste and Mukuro. I wonder who Mukuro would like. You turned around and faced your sleeping friend. Her eyes were closed and she held a knife close to her. You gave a small smile and brushed hair strands out of her sleeping face carefully so you wouldn't wake her up. But no one is allowed to like Mukuro-chan but me. And with that you drifted off into sleep.

~~~~~~~In Dream Land~~~~~~

Mukuro was dead. She died right in font of you and you didn't do anything. You watched as she bled from the multiple spears that impaled her. Her eyes are wide open and her mouth is dripping blood. You stared in horror as everything was turning black around you. When you open your eyes again you see Mukuro dressed as Junko with holes filled with blood all around her body. She's standing up this time pointing at you. "This is your fault." She said. She repeated those words over and over getting louder each time. "YOURFAULTYOURFAULTYOURFAULT!"

You start crying. You run up to her and wrap your arms around her body. She's still yelling and is not stopping. You fall to your knees and keep crying muttering 'I'm sorry'. After what seemed like a century of crying you finally woke up.

~~~~Outside of Dreamland~~~~

You wake up with Asahina in front of your face. "Good morning (Y/N)-chan!"

"M-Morning Asahina-chan." You sit up and rub your eyes. You smell food from the kitchen and see food on the table. Golden stacks of pancakes, crisp waffles, bowls of delicious savory yogurt and fruit, pitchers of OJ and milk and water, and finally two full boxes of doughnuts. Your eyes widen at the savory display. You sit down and grab your favorites from the table and started eating. You took a bite of one of your pancakes/waffles. Your eyes widened in delight. "Wow! This is dewicous."

"Thanks (Y/N)-chan! I made them myself." Maizono says.

You look at her while she smiles at you before saying; "Marry me."

"Eh!?" Maizono shouts. You start laughing saying that you were just joking. She starts laughing while everyone else starts eating their breakfast. You spot Mukuro across the table from you. You give a small wave and smile telling her 'good morning'. Mukuro looks up at you then looks the other way red on here cheeks. What's up with her?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're walking back to your dorm. You hum the song Jenny (Ha media reference.) which oddly described your life right now until you saw Kirigiri walking around not so far away from you. You walk up to her as quietly as you could as an attempt to surprise her. "If you're trying to surprise me it's not going to work." She says while batting away your hand that was centimeters away from her shoulder. You rubbed your hand pretending to be in pain. You start following her to wherever she is going. "Do you need something?" She asked