part 11

We both got down from the car and harry walked in the car soon me following behind him. wow! Was the only word came on my mind soon as I walked in. It's really beautiful. It is filled with greenery. There is lot of huge trees and swings hanging from them. There are orange trees everywhere and do are berry bushes. Harry kept walking and me trailing behind him. After good 5 minutes of walking harry sat on the grass and tapped the area next to him saying me to sit next to him. I sat where he told me to sit and look around . There were no people around us it was just us in this are and front of us far away we can see children's tuning around and playing. And people doing different kind of thing. Every one was busy on there own life. I kept staring at them from far when Harry's voice brought me back to reality.

"Errm.. I am sorry I was busy in my thoughts that I didn't hear you. Can u say it again ?" I asked politely scratching back of my neck.

" I asked what are we gonna do about the the engagement thing?" He asked rather annoyed with me for not forcing on what he was saying.

"I don't really know" I answered truthfully.

" Mom kept asking about it this whole week. She won't stop. She keep bringing up that it's your mom's last wish"he still sound annoyed. I think he is annoyed with this topic because my mom and me are being pain in his ass.

" I am sorry! I really am meaning it. It's just I have no idea what to do. I noticed them bringing about in dinner also and my mom kept saying that she want to see me and you together before she takes her last breath."

" I really don't want to get married nor engaged. I fucking don't want to do it. But at the same time I want to do it for your mom. What do you think we should do?? We should agree for it of let it be?" This whole time when he was speaking he kept staring front not even talking a glance at me.

" I think we should do it.  I wanna make her happy.ni want to keep. Her healthy i don't care what I have to do to make her happy I will do it." I said leaving a havey sigh.

" Fine then! I will say mom at the dinner today. I am sure they will keep bringing it up. But before this i have somethings I like to discuss about. "

"Yea sure go had say what you wanna say." I said turning to look at him.

"Look we are gonna get engaged to each other so I wanna make this clear." For the first time he turned his head and looked at me. I nodded my head for him to continue what he was saying.

"Don't expect anything from me in this relationship. I dont have any sort of feeling towards you. I am doing this because of ur mom. I won't be always there to comfort you when you need me. Always keep  this in your mind we are doing this for our parents not for anyone else. I would sleep around with girls and come home but you have no right to shout at me or calm me a cheater. Because I am a boy and I have needs. So when i need it I get it. If u have any problem with me having it with someone else. Then give your self to me to full fill my needs. Will you?" He asked looking directly at me. I quickly shook my head no.

" That's what I thought so. If you have any need you can sleep with anyone you want for all I care. Just don't fucking get pregnant. We will act as we are so in love with each other front of our parents. Ok?"

" Ok. But what if they take it till marriage? What will we do then?" Harry kept quiet and thought for a while and then answered.

" Well we will see it then. Plus end of this month I am going to audition for x-factor let's see what happens after that." he said and stood up. Soon me following his actions.