III. Cubicles

Chapter 3

Sometimes I think I'll die alone, sometimes I think I'll die alone

Sometimes I think I'll die alone, live and breathe and die alone

Sometimes I think I'll die alone, sometimes I think I'll die alone

Sometimes I think I'll die alone, I'd think I'd love to die alone

Just take

I think I'd love to die

Me down

I think I'd love to die

Just take

I think I'd love to die

Me down

I think I'd love to die alone

~Cubicles

I looked to Jamia, trying to tell her telepathically to shut up and let us leave, but of course, she didn't look my way.

"Yeah, we are," Gerard answered coldly.

"Well, we'd love to hear you guys," Jamia continued.

"I don't think you guys are cool enough for it though," Matt said. Gerard snickered.

"You'd be surprised," Jamia countered.

"Well, anyways, three members of the band aren't here anyways," Matt said.

During this last bit of the conversation I noticed Gerard acting a little strange. He seemed like he was uncomfortable, but he was also scratching and looking at the sun weirdly, almost as if the sun was causing his skin to become itchy.... Weird.

"Well, I need to go inside. Maybe we'll see you around sometime. I don't know. Whatever," Gerard suddenly said. Then he walked into the house.

So then it was just me, Jamia, and Matt. And it was awkward as fuck!

We stood there for about two minutes just kind of staring each other down until we heard the loud screech of a car coming by. I looked back, eager for some distraction from the lack of conversation and I was surprised to see that it was the van from the day before. The band van. Fuck. My. Life.

I turned over to Jamia and I could see a smile tear across her face. Three guys got out,the first, a lanky boy with glasses and a beanie his overly-straightened hair, another with a 'fro as large as Texas, and the third a short guy with a sort of fohawk with the sides dyed red.

"Oh look! It's the girl from yesterday," the guy with the 'fro said surprisingly happily.

"Yeah! It is her!" replied the short boy.

Mr. Lanky just stood there looking at the floor, his eyes not meeting mine once. Weird much?

"So what is she doing here?" Fro man asked Matt.

"Um.. hello? We're right here," Jamia said rudely. 

"Oh, sorry about that," Fro man said apologetically. He seemed nicer than the others.

Because I saw that Jamia was going into Bitch Mode, I cut her off, before she could get out a syllable, and said "Its okay."

Jamia shot me a look, but I ignored her. She can bitch on strangers some other time.

"So,  I would love to have something to call you guys..." Jamia said.

"My Chemical Romance will do," Lanky-Glasses-Guy said.

"I think she meant your names," I said whilst rolling my eyes dramatically.

"I'm Ray. That's Mikey. And the little guy over there is Frank," Fro-Man said.

I could see Jamia's eyes light up when she heard Frank's name. I knew she would like him!

"Interesting," Jamia said.

"Wellitwasnicemeetingyousorrygottago!" I said quickly as I dragged onto Jamia's hand and pulled her out of there. (A/N She said [Well, it was nice meeting you gotta go] if you didn't catch it. She said it really fast though... yeah. hehe :P)

We got into the car, Jamia pouting the whole time. I got into the driver's seat and began to speed out of there.

"Why'd you make us go?" Jamia whined.

"I couldn't take it! It was awkward!"

"But Frank was cute," she said with lovey-dovey eyes. I should've known. That's what was keeping her. She just wanted to see the cute guy!

"Then you can go see him on your own time!"

"Maybe I will!" she huffed playfully.

"Good." As long as I'm not involved.

***

When we got to my house, I exited the car and she got into the driver's seat. 

"See ya later Helena!" she called.

"Bye Jamie!"

Then I ran into my house, still consumed with thoughts of Will, now that my distraction (Jamia) was gone. Sometimes I think I'll die alone...

****

So this chapter was really awk (and short), I know. Sorry 'bout that. But life is full of awkward moments, right?

XOXO,

Ellie <3

P.S. So I had this funny idea of just making Jamia and Ellie lesbian and let Frank and Gee be together and make babies... jk :3