chapter 1 .

{ Edited by @girl_with_the_books }

AN: Just before you start reading. I've started editing all the spelling errors so there's less of that. The grammar sucks and a lot of the begining chapters don't make sense and there is some repeating, just so you know. Oh, and the first 1-10 chapters are really short, around 100-500 words. I'm thinking about taking it all down for all editing, but I decided otherwise. Enjoy.

I just got my number one spot and I can not find Tobias anywhere. Uriah, Christina, and Will have all congratulated me. I suppose I can look for him. I check around the room first, just in case I can find him, but I don't see him. I start walking down to the pit to check there, but he's not there either.

I walk up to his apartment and knock, but there is no answer, meaning he must not be there. I check the dormitory and the security room, but have no more luck.

I can't find him! I walk to the Chasm and don't see him. I get the sudden urge to climb down the rocks like we did, and I find him, he's there, but not alone.

AN : This is only the first chapter. I edited a little bit, I didn't make these first few chapters real long, but I'm editing them a little now. Thanks for reading.