Chapter 15 The ring (;

{ Edited by @Sprinkle_Of_Zalfie }

Tobias POV

I see Tris walk back into the cafeteria and she's holding a ring box... What! Please to god tell me she didn't find it! This is supposed to be Friday! She comes over to me with a wide smile and hands me the box.. I open it nervously.. I see a ring, it's not hers though. It's a gold band but it's not hers! Thank god! "What is this?" she grins evilly and says "read the inside of the ring." I do as she says and on the inside it reads 6 then she shows me her hand and has one and says "Mine says 4" I put it on get up and kiss her. Soon enough someone smacks us on the heads and says ,well more like yells, "NO PDA" and that someone is Uriah, how did I not see that coming?

"What the hell Uriah" Me and Tris shout in sync and he frowns and says "me and Zeke were talking to you then that happened." Me and Tris looks at each other laugh and say "OHHHH"

Time warp~~~~~~~~~~

Its Thursday and tomorrow's the day! Me and Tris are sitting on the couch watching tv and I can't wait. I'm so excited yet so nervous. I know how I'm going to do it but I don't know what she will say. I know, well hope she will say yes after all she did say that but I'm hoping it wasn't something she'd say just to get her dad off her back. With this thought I put my arm around her waist and pulled her as close to me as she could get then kissed her cheek. Then she turns her face and kisses me full on, I don't even have to deepen it she does that for me. We lay there kissing somehow she ended up on top of me and she's reaching for my shirt. No wait this is not how I want this to happen and I know she doesn't either we wanted marriage. I stop sit up and look into her beautiful grey, blue eyes and she frowns and says "What? did I do something wrong?" I say "No I just want us to wait till marriage and I know you do too. " She nods and cuddles into my arms before we resume watching Pretty Little Liars I only watch it because of her and I kinda wanna find out who A is other than that I don't care for the show but Tris LOVES it.

Tris POV

I love how Tobias wants to wait and respects me enough not to do anything till were officially married, I'm 18 , 19 tomorrow which is also 3 years after the first day I saw Tobias. I just hope we tie the knot soon I don't know how much longer I want to wait till we do anything I love him so much. "Hey Tris" he says "Its 11:30 wanna go lay down?" I nod and we get up to go to the room, I don't even warn him as I go through his drawers and take out one of his t-shirts I love sleeping in them they smell just like him and I love that. I take off my shorts and jeans and put his shirt on, then find some pyjama shorts he looks shocked I changed in front of him, for the first time ever. "Wow" is all he said still out of it. I go up to him and kiss him and say "lets go to bed." Me and Tobias get changed and crawl into bed. We meet in the middle and he wraps his arms around me pulling me in closer then kisses my neck and asks "are you ready for tomorrow?" I roll in his arms so I'm facing him looking into those deep blue eyes and say "Of course, this is going to be so much fun!"

Tobias POV

"Of course, this is going to be so much fun!" Tris responds to my question. I just smile and she falls quickly asleep within my arms. I stare at her for a few more minutes thinking about how she will be mine and soon enough before I know it I'm asleep to.

AN So kinda a boring filler chapter but the next one will be way more exciting! I Promise and i will be updated tomorrow or Monday! I got a long weekend so dont worry! Thanks to all my readers and Veronica Roth COMMENT/VOTE! <3