Chapter 9

Yay! We're almost ten chapters in the book! I'm so happy that you Guys like it! PLEAAAASEEE HELP ME DECIDE WHO LYANNA SHOULD BE? As in the actress or celeb? Thanks! Means a lot ☻☻♡☻♡☻♡☻☻.

.......................................

The warm water on my skin flames for a minute, but becomes pure pleasure once it's been drizzling in my skin for a while. I can hear Harry calling my name from outside the hotel room, I don't care.

I need to find Zayn...What if he started on fire? What if he's...dead.

The sound of the door busting open makes me slip on the shower floor, causing me to smack my head onto it.

"Shit" I cry. I know I'm almost an adult and I'm not supposed to cry when I fall but I just bashed my head into a marble shower floor. I'm getting really dizzy and I can see the blood mixing with the water.

I feel for the wound and bite my lip in pain when I find that I've cracked my head slightly open.

Harry picks the lock on the door and storms in the bathroom. "Lyanna?" His low voice says from the outside of the shower curtain.

"Get out!" I'm naked, he should know better...

"Lyanna, fuck. Just stop being so pissed at me."

"Shut the hell up. You kidnapped me and now you think I'm going to be happy with you? Well your wrong!"

I cry. Literally almost yell so probably anyone on the same floor can hear me. I can't hold my tears in any longer. First Zayn happens and then I lose him. Now whom ever this Harry is with all his stupid problems, with murder and people chasing him or something, is trying to take me to fucking England. I need to get Zayn...But I need to protect my family. I don't know what to do anymore...

Harry swings open the shower curtain and I scream covering my body and trying to push the curtain back.

"Holy shit." His eyes widen when he sees the blood pooling everywhere.

It's not a huge cut, but the concussion will be pretty bad.

Harry stops the water and leans over placing his hand in my bare skin, pulling me up into his arms. He walks out and places me on the bed, wet, naked and bleeding.

"Oh my god." He says pacing into the bathroom and grabbing a towel.

He lifts my head onto his lap and sits there, putting pressure on the cut.

I whimper in pain when he rubs and dabs the blood away.

"Look me in the eye." He leans over.

I've kept my eyes closed the whole time so I don't have to see what is happening.

I look in his emerald green eyes as he study's my face.

"How long were you in there like that?" He says seriously.

"The sound of you busting the door open made me slip..."

"Oh."

"I need to find Zayn."

He pushes me away in anger and leaves the room and then returns with bandages. He wraps one around my head and then slams the bathroom door. Leaving me, alone in the room.

I have no choice but to leave. This time

He won't catch me.

I grab his bag taking, one of his shirts and a pair of his jeans.

The shirt goes down to my thighs and the jeans keep falling off. I don't have a stupid belt or anything. But the smell of peppermint off his shirt delights me even being in the state of where I am.

My phone. I can tell it is my phone from the exact scratch my dog made on the screen. My phone is lying at the bottom of his bag. Why the hell does he have my phone? I should call Zayn and get him to drive here and call the police but of course, my phone happens to be dead. All I have to do is find a charger and then call him. I pray he is ok...

Harry's POV.

Fuck. I don't care about this girl. In fact she can go and fuck herself. I try to not be such a dick but she brings up her stupid boyfriend. She doesn't even get it. Not at all, it's actually pretty fucking hilarious that's she is that stupid.

If she leaves, her family and friends are dead. That's how it works, that's how it always will work. If Liam thinks that I'm not fucking close to killing him, then he's wrong.

Liam is the fucking psychotic that killed my dad when I was 7, Liam is the fucking guy who pretended to care about people when all he wanted was there money or some shit like that. Liam is the man who burnt my home because of a bet so he could win more drugs that makes him more fucking idiotic then he is. Liam is a fucking dick that I want to kill and get revenge on him. Blood on my hands or not. I want him dead.

I run water threw my hair and stare at my self, bloody knuckles and bruised face. Of course she thinks I'm a fucking creep, and who ever this Zayn is can also go and fuck himself for all I care. This isn't something new to me anyway. Fuck, why am I even trying anymore? I've tried saving people who have to get there ass involved in my shit. But they always, always run away and then go get themselves killed. And who the hell did that, Liam. That's who. Fucking Liam. So she can leave and have fun with it because I'm done trying to help people who can't be helped.

I swing my fist up to the wall, pushing it in, leaving a hole that I'm not Paying for.

"Zayn?"

"Zayn please help me"

"Um...I don't know where."

"It's across the street from the library we went to."

"Please hurry."

"No I'm not."

"There's a stupid man. And I cut my head."

"No I didn't go to a doctor."

"I need to be quiet."

Lyanna is whispering on her phone. Inviting fucking Zayn to the hotel to come and save her? Shit, She thinks she's safe now but she's going to be killed. If anyone sees my killing of someone, or the fact of them to be seen with me having an actual conversation with them, Liam will have them killed. He's messed up like that.

"Uh, I think it's room 204."

"Ok please be careful and don't call anyone yet."

"Ok bye."

She's not actually fucking doing this. Looks like I get to have a conversation with Fucking Zayn.