Chapter 6

Hey guys, the program wont let me list the cast so here it is...

Harry Styles as Harry Styles (no duh)

Zayn Malik as Zayn Malik

Liam Payne as Liam Payne

Louis Tomlinson as Louis Tomlinson

Niall Horan as Niall Horan

(Still being decided!) as Lyanna Stevens

Jennifer Lawrence as Sydney

Logan Lerman as Kyle

Jessica Lowndes as Tatianna

If you have an idea who Lyanna should be make sure to remember... Brown eyes and Hair! If you have any suggestions then feel free to comment :)

..........................

Harry drives pulls up to a hotel. "Lets go." He says and gets out of the car.

"Oh what, now are you planning to have sex with me?" I say a bit to loudly causing an old couple to stare.

"No, I saved your life ok? I'm not planning on raping you."

I roll my eyes and walk in the hotel when he opens the door for me.

Even though I am completely stressed out I am deciding to put it away for a while, I need to process what is even going on. I cant even believe that I'm sleeping in a hotel room with a strange...Yet good looking I'll admit, man.

I killed someone... I hate my self now. I really am depressed. Why me?

"I need a room." Harry says resting his arms on the tall counter.

Minutes later he walks over to me and before he can even make eye contact I walk in the elevator.

"What floor?" I ask.

He reaches from behind me and presses floor 12.

I'm more than terrified...and I have no clothes but the ones I'm wearing...I don't know if Zayn is alive...He has to be.

We arrive at the 12th floor and Harry walks out of the elevator. Before he notices I quickly click a random floor and hope to get away. His worried/surprised look is the last I see of him as the doors close.

Stupid music plays threw the elevator and It makes me want to punch out the speakers. I decide to go to the main floor.

Shit.

Harry's siting there, on the round, bright red, lobby chair. He makes eye contact with me and gets up grabbing my hand and yanking me in the elevator again.

"Stop, I cant chase after you all the time!"

I don't even reply... I just Barrie my face in my hands once again. Harry pulls my hands off my face.

"Look, I'm not gonna hurt you."

"You killed those men...your a criminal and your probably going to kill me."

"They would of killed you. Please let me know, If I wanted you dead, why did I pull from a burning building and carried you for blocks, and don't forget I shot someone who was going to hurt you."

Hes got a point...But fear still fills my eyes.

..............................................

The hotel room is simple and like most hotels, boring curtains, table, notepad, pen, coffee machine, coffee, cream, sugar, bathroom, TV, and a bed.

I awkwardly stand by the door when he puts his stuff down and strips off his jacket.

"You can come in you know." Harry says almost laughing.

I can't manage to hold my pain in anymore. I sink to my knees and cry my eyes out. I start to panic and scratch the top of my head in frustration. Harry runs over to me grabbing my shoulders and helping me up. He sits me on the bed and puts an arm around me, his warm, strong hands gently stroke comforting me.

I take deep breathes and feel sick from stressing so much.

"Please don't let me die..." I mumble.

He turns me to face him not giving me a choice to look him in the eye as he cups the side of my face with his large hands. "I am going to protect you, I didn't want this to happen to you, and I'm sorry."

He strokes his thumb along my jawbone and I don't care if hes a stranger, I plunge in his arms and wrap my hands around his waste.

My tears soak his black jeans as I lay my head on his lap.

"Do you want me to take the floor?"

I need to sleep alone. He might try something.

"Yes..."

"Okay." He simply says and I lift my head when he stands up and lays on the floor.

"Pillow?" He asks.

I throw one at his face and giggle a little bit, his smile makes me happier than I was.

I turn off the lamp and roll over and try to drift off into sleep.

I killed someone.

I can't get over that. I am horrified, It was self defence though...Well I was saving Harry's life.

............................

"No!" Someone screams...I scream.

Tears fill my eyes and I jolt up, sitting up, and realize it was a dream, It was a flashback. Again, I keep getting flashbacks to "That night." I feel like it connects to all this...

A hand wraps around my waist making me jump but I realize Harry is beside me.

"Its ok, your ok." He says with a worried voice pulling me to his bare chest.

"Harry, I'm scared..." I feel sweat starting to form on my face.

He pulls me closer and without thinking I wrap one of my legs over his. I usually sleep like that anyway.

He strokes my back, bare back...What the hell?

I jump back and see that I'm in a bra and panties...

"Did we?"

"No. I wouldn't do that to you, I found you this way, in fact you threw your close at me."

I did?

"Oh..." My cheeks flush in embarrassment. "Sorry."

"Don't be, Its really warm in here anyway."

"This isn't right..." I should mention Zayn.

"I can go back to the floor if you want, its just you were screaming and I-"

"No...I have a boyfriend." I gulp.

"Yeah? And?"

Hes messed up...He doesn't even get that I'm almost naked with him in a bed cuddling next to him when I have a boyfriend....

"Its not right to be half naked in bed with you, and to cuddle you..."

"Alright." I feel hurt somewhat in his voice and he gets out of my bed and returns to the floor.

If you feel like there isn't any romance, its because it has to be realistic, romance will happen soon! please vote and comment :) Also remember to comment if you have any idea who should be Lyanna~(Brown eyes and Hair)

One more thing...Sorry If I keep changing the cover, I just try to make it better each time... I hope to soon decide who will be Lyanna :)

Sorry if this seems short!