Chapter 11

"Lock it." I tell Zayn.

He stares at me for a second and then locks the door, double checks it to. He's wearing a bunched up sweater, normal jeans and has huge bags under his eyes...

He walks back over and grabs me firmly around my waste and crushes his lips into mine. I feel the warmth of his breathe as he kisses me harder. He's hurt. I know this kind of kiss...Its not because he wants to actually kiss me, its because he feels damaged. He picks up my legs and wraps them around his waist and starts to kiss my neck. I'm not aware of why he's deciding to do this now... Its a bad time.. But I get it. I feel that way to, like I need something to hide the pain and emotions. I want to feel emotionless.

"Zayn." I breathe.

He doesnt respond. Only continues kissing my neck father down.

"Zayn, stop."

He doesn't.

"Get off me!!" I yell. throwing myself off him onto the floor and pushing him into a wall.

"I'm sorry..." he starts.

"Don't even. I am leaving...I have to go because of you and my mom and.."

"Its going to be ok. Lets go to the police."

"I cant!" I basically scream. "I cant fricking do anything to put anyone in danger."

"Don't be dramatic...." He smirks.

Is he fucking joking? Is he serious.

I storm out of the room after throwing on clothes Zayn brought me. Its a freaking Batman shirt and bunched up, basketball, blue shorts. I get in the elevator, even though Zayns in my face, apologizing and saying other stuff I don't care about. I care about Zayn, but I'm sort of trying to blur out everything and make it come clear at the same time.

We get out of the elevator and head towards Mr. Curls.

"Hey.." I tap his shoulder.

"Hi." He smiles but stops when he sees Zayn.

"Ok, look, I've got people following me and who knows if someones watching us now, point being, Zayn, as much as I would like to fucking stab you...Well not literally but still, I think you should come."

"Dude I ain't going no where, and neither is she." Zayn steps closer to me.

"Zayn, I'm going.." I respond.

He looks alarmed that I said that but what other choice do I have? I hate this. I hate swirling in this fricking mess that I'm not even apart of in anyway.

Harry calmly but seriously says, "Look, Zayn shes got no choice basically..But as I said, pick, stay or leave. But I'm leaving now."

He heads for the door and walks out.

"Zayn, please, come with me, we can fix this...please." I beg.

"No."

"Please!!!"

"Not happening."

"Zayn..I cant deal with this."

"Look, I came and got you, now c'mon." He grabs my hand.

"No! Im not walking out of this building unless you agree to go!."

He sighs, "You know what, call me when you stop spending nights running around with strange boys!"

I loud smack of skin surrounds the lobby. He deserved to be slapped. Not just any slap, but a meaningful one. I don't say anything else back, I don't feel the need to really. I'm sure my hand slapping his already beat up face sent the message. I find my way out the door and run to Harry, who's standing against the wall on a phone.