introductions

Hey my name is tobyus winter's but everyone calls me toby and im the next in line to become the new alpha of the ice giant pack. We got our names because we're giant white arctic wolves and our pack ground is the icy hills, 20 miles from town, in a secret cave in the woods.

We live in Alaska outside a smalltown noone knows about unless they live there. Its a town called aruara, the city of dancing lights. every night the sky is lit up with beautiful waves of dancing colors.

Im 6'2 with snow white hair, my eyes are royal blue (just like my mother),im not gonna brag but I do have the alpha gene so my muscle tone is very defined and my reflexes,hearing and other senses are enhanced.

I have my dads defined jaw and my moms nose. long story short im sexy as hell, and my parents made a legend (yes I am bragging now).

I have one problem though I can't become alpha until I find and claim my mate...........ok I have one more problem im gay!!! Ive only told my friend Jamie and she's a lesbian so she supports me I just hope the moon goddess was nice and mated me to a man (not a crazy girl they are so unpredictable) and that my family dosnt disown me.

**************************************

Hi im Alexander Ravenclaw, but everyone calls me Alex, im the youngest child of my parents three children.

Im the youngest boy , im also the only one who likes boys out of the three of us. our parents Dont know about me or my sister being gay and we haven't told them yet.

Im 17 and she's 19. In a week when the moon is full I will receive some "gift" from my mother. She said she couldn't give it to me because I already have it, that on my birthday on the full moon I will unlock my gift just like my siblings did and everyone else on my mothers side.

My older brother is 21 and took over the pack when he found his mate at 19. So I Dont have to take over the position thank god.

Everyone at school makes fun of me and bullys me for being gay cause im open to everyone but my parents that im gay, even my pack members bully me at all times inside and outside of school.

If my family is around they treat me like im there best friends out of fear that they would be hurt because my parents deny it with a backhand.

Im 5'8 with blond hair and hazel eyes with random flakes of orange, im tan but I have a small frame and little muscle (since my brother got the alpha gene i wasnt born with hercules muscles).

Im switching schools because of all the bullying and since I have less than a year left im hoping for the best.