chapter three

Tobys pov

I was eating lunch with my friends Jesse, Tyler, Nick, and gabby and of course jamie. They're all in athletics except Jamie they are  footbqll players and a cheerleader.

Jesse was talking about the upcoming game when I smell his intoxicating smell.

My mate was near so I turned around. And no sooner did someone jump on me and started smelling my neck.

Jesse and nick grabbed whoever it was and held them,he was going crazy trying to get them to let go.

I dusted myself off and his smell hit me, "let him go or ill break your arms" I growled at my friends.

They looked at me like I was crazy, " I said let him go. That's a order!!" I said the last part in my alpha tone.

They let him go and Alex ran up to me. He started smellomg my neck and repeating mate I grabbed him and looked at his beautiful orange eyes.

His wolf was in control. "Alex.....Alexander come back to me. Take control of your wolf."

He closes his eyes and shakes his head , when he opens them again they slowly fade to the most breathtaking 
Hazel eyes ive ever seen, they have beautiful gold flakes hidden on them

"Hey Alex nice to finally have you in my arms and not your horny wolf" I say jokingly. He blushes and looks away. "Im so sorry, I Dont know what happened my wolf just took over".

I grab his chin and turn his head to face me "its ok you must have been denying your wolf his mate so he took over. Your close to your 18th birthday aren't you??" I ask him

He nods his head yes " how did you know" he asks still blushing. I sit down and pull him in my lap.

" a week or so before your 18th birthday your wolf gets stronger as you do,my dad told me that if I found my mate before I was 18, I would do what you just did if i denied my mate".

I didn't think it would be possible but he blushes even more "so you know im your mate" he asks hiding in my chest.

I push him back so he can look at me "yes I do, and I accept you, your mine" I say before crashing my lips into his. I start to move my lips with his. Sparks start to go through my body warming me up from the inside.

I pull away from him and then give him another peck on the lips. "Tonight, 8:30, do you want to go to dinner with me....you know on like a date or something?" I ask him and he just looks at me in awe.

" w..w...well ...o...of c....course" he stutter out adorably then blushes again. "Hes perfect, we must claim him soon, he is ours" Frostbite says in a possessive tone.

We will Frostbite I promise, we have to wait for him to be ready, I Dont want to hurt him or make him think im using him........"I know" he says before I feel him fading from the link.

"Its a date then", "have you eaten yet" I ask him and he shakes his head no. "Well go grab a tray and ill make Jesse here move down a seat" pointing towards Jesse I smile and set him on the ground.

He walks away to go grab a tray. I turn around and everyone it staring at me, expecting to hear what that was about.

"I guess yall are kind of wondering what that was about" I say scratching my head. " well duh" they all saying unison, well all but Jamie,shes smiling at me with her thumbs up knowing exactly what that was.

"Well uh... Ummmm... You see that guy","the new guy" Jesse interrupts "yes him, hes .....uh....well hes my.....mate......and im .......gay"

"Oh my god are you serious" gabby squeaks "thats so adorable" she finishes."thats crazy dude I never seen that coming" Jesse says in shock but Dont look angry.

Nick however looked disgusted, like he just ate the worst thing ever created on the planet.

"Thats fucking discusting, he can't give you pups, how can the alpha bloodline continue if your gay. your parents wont approve of this." nick said angrily.

"Ill tell my parents and they will understand that I didn't pick my mate, that the moon goddess picked us for each other". I say back grinding my teeth.

"This is just wrong I wont sit here and watch this happen infront of me" he says before stomping away.

Alex passes him on his way back to the table and nick stares at him with hate in his eyes.

As Alex suits down next to me "what's wrong with that guy I Dont like him staring at me like that. Ill kick his ass real quick" he says shocking everyone at the table.

We all stare at him then bust up laughing. "That was so unexpected from you "gabby laughs.

"I like him" Jesse says "he ain't afraid to kick some ass". "Im just glad Toby finally found his mate,im so happy for you!!" she says excitedly.

Another short chapter but its a start tell me what you think do i need to change anything