chapter four

Alexs pov

As I walk through the front door and head up to my room, I plop on the bed replaying today at lunch over again.

Hes so fucking hot, and hes my mate.....MY MATE.....I can't believe im so lucky to have such a hunk,thank you moon goddess.

A knock at my door interrupts my thoughts "hey sweety, how was your first day at the new school" mom says opening my door without permission.

"Mom your supposed to wait for me to say come in what if I was beating my meat or something?" I say smiling.

"I wouldn't be worried its not like there's alot to see" she says wiggling her pinky at me. My jaw drops in disbelief.

"Were do you think you get your mouth from" she winks, "...anyways how was it".

"It was amazing, I found my ma...I mean I found a new friend and were hanging out today at 8" I say excited.

She looks at me with a cocked brow "that's awesome, well Dont stay out to late, Dont come back drunk, and if you bring a girl home put a sock on the door since you Dont have a lock yet" mom says counting on her fingers.

"MOM!!!" I screech blushing like crazy, "what im just saying" she giggles before standing up and walking to the door.

"Now that I think about it im gonna have your father put a lock on your door with your birthday coming up, and you hopefully finding your mate it would be a good idea so noone walks in" she says winking at the last part before shutting the door.

"OH MY GOD MOM GO AWAY" I scream throwing my shoe at the door.

I slam my head into my pillow trying to stop blushing from the thought of having to put a sock on the door.

I hear my door slamming open and hitting the wall. Before I can see what caused it i feel someone  jump on my back.

"Alex,my amazing baby brother, how was your first day of school" my sister Natalie says jumping on me.

" c....can't......brr..breath" I choke out, as she gets off of me I take a deep breath. "you fat cow! Ever heard of squats or set ups." I say taking deep breaths.

"Listen here you little fairy, ill rip your wings off and drown you in your own glitter" she says seriously then we bust out laughing.

"It was nice, good food, noone's picked on me yet, oh and..........ilostcontrolofmywolfandfoundmymateandweregoingonadateat8tonight"

Natalie squints her eyes at me and just looks at me.

And looks at me.

And looks at me.

" OH MY GOD IM SO EXCITED WHAT ARE YOU GONNA WEAR,WHERE ARE YOU GOING,WHO IS THIS MYSTERIOUS MATE OF YOURS AND THERE NAME, is it a guy or girl"she screams all but the last part causing me to jump.

"Damn Natalie calm down Dont blow up my eardrums I wanna be able to hear Toby tonight not write everything down cause my sisters a banshee." I whisper yell.

"Toby, so your mates a boy.....continue" her eyes sparkle and she looks at me expectingly.

"Close the door and ill tell you everything but you have to help me pick out a outfit" she closes the door and agrees.

"His name is Toby, hes tall, sexy, nice, funny, and most importantly his muscles are to die for. you can't hide them no matter how you try" I say smiling from ear to ear.

"He sounds like a sexy guy, be happy i like tacos or ide eye rape your boyfriend" she says smugly before picking up her phone and staring at it.

" its 7:30. Jump in the shower and ill pick out your clothes, I didn't realize it was so late, come on, come on, come on, hurry the Fuck up im ready to meet him already"Natalie says pushing me in my attached bathroom.

"Rushing me wont make him get here any faster." "no but it makes me feel better now hurry or your gonna be in the shower when he gets here." I hear foot steps retreating and turn on the water.

"Sisters" I say outloud before stripping down and getting in the shower.

**************************************
Toby's pov

As I walk up to the door holding a dozen roses. I can feel my heart beating faster with every step.

I ring the door bell, take a deep breath, and I wait for somone to answer.

The door opens and in its place is a beautiful girl looking at me, she smiled and looked me up and down.

"You must be the sexy hunk Alex was telling me about" she says looking me up and down before looking at the roses in my hand.

"Those are beautiful are they for my brother?" she asks with a toothy grin. I nod my head yes.

I thought it would be impossible but she smiles even bigger than frowns. "That's so sweet but Dont give those to him infront of our parents, if they ask there for me cause hes not out yet and they'll flip"

"Oh, I understand im not out yet either so its fine" I say winking.

"Ok im ready, is he here" I hear someone say then I see Alex at the bottom of the steps.

He ties his left shoe then looks up and our eyes meet, I hear my wolf howl in my head followed by a possessive "mine".

"Yes I am, and I just wanna say you look breathtaking my beautiful mate" I say smiling.

I hear Alexs sister cough and raise her eyebrows motioning her head at Alex confusing me.

I then realize what she was trying to say "I got these for you my dear, I almost forgot about them because I was distracted by your beauty" he takes the flower looking just as red as the roses themselves.

"Here you go Natalie can you put these in my room, and if mom asks..."

"Ill just tell her I got them for you hoping it would get rid of the dirty feet and masterbation smell that trys to kill you when you open the door"

"Fuck you, your such a bitch my room is the cleanest room in the house, and at least I can see the floor, do you even remember what color your carpet is?"

Natalie turns three times as red as Alex was and growls angrily. "Of course I do its green my favorite color" she says with steam nearly coming g out her ears.

Alex busts up laughing like a maniac making Natalie and myself flinch then turned and started walking to my car

"Are you ready to go Toby Im really excited to go on our date...oh and Natalie" he stops and turns around.

"Your carpet is red , you picked the red carpet because "when the day comes you kill me in that room there wont be any stains and noone will notice".... remember" he says then flips her off before getting in the car.

"Well that was different" I say smiling at home as he puts on his seat belt.

"Sorry about that, that was nothing Tho, we were just teasing each other, if we really were to argue you would be scared of her she's like the devil."

"I think your sister likes me or something she was checking me out when she first met me, and she called me a sexy hunk"I say a little hesitant.

He looks at me confused and laughs so hard and loud till he can't breath and then keeps laughing.

"What's so funny I think she does you didn't see the way she looked at me it was kind of weird" as soon as I say that he laughs even harder until hes laughing so hard hes not making sound.

"Please tell me what's so funny" I ask with puppy dog eyes.

"My sister......*laughs*....Natalie she's...*laughs*....oh my good that's to good, I know Natalie Dosnt have a thing for you *laughs*"

"Oh yea and why is that?" I ask pulling out of the drive way, He just starts laughing again trying to catch his breath.

"Ok.. Ok.. I can do this..." he takes a deep breath.

"I know my sister Dosnt like you and wasnt checking you out because she's a lesbian" he says then starts laughing again.

Im sorry for taking so long to update comment what you think so far that way I know if yall like it or not