chapter one

Tobys POV

I woke up to my alarm screaming at me to get up for school. As I put my feet on the cold ground in stretch my arms and yawn loudly.

Rubbing my eyes, I get out of bed, walk to the bathroom, and start the water so I can take a shower to wake up.

When I get out of the shower I looked in the mirror and smiled. I just turned 18 a week ago and I was feeling good about today.

Like something good was going to happen. Maybe im just excited to finally have my wolf find our mate for us.

I walk out of my bathroom and into my bedroom wrapped in a towel, and into the closet to pick some clothes. I closed the door and locked it.

Half an hour later I picked the perfect outfit and unlock the door. Jamie is sitting on the edge of my bed and looked at me and smiled, "damn toby, why are you dressed up so sexy today"

"What do you mean today? Bitch I look sexy every day." I laugh and she pouts so I roll my eyes and ask her what's wrong she looks at me and says "I just realized you walked out of the closet that means your off limits, and that you called me a bitch" she joked.

We both started laughing until my moms voice interrupted "Toby you better get to school just because your about to be alpha Dont mean you can come in late when ever you want" she scolds me.

"Yea mom I know, we were just leaving Jamies just trying to kill me" I said trying to catch my breath
"I swear if I didn't know any better I would think you guys were mates" my mom replied and we started laughing even harder.

If only she knew....

********************

Me and Jamie pulled up to school in my jacked up four wheel drive truck with the bass bumping so much my mirrors were shaking.

As I killed the truck Jamie was finishing putting on her makeup. I look at her with a raised eyebrow "how do you put all of that on and not and not feel uncomfortable, you have enough make up for the cheer squad".

She hit me in the chest then went back to doing her makeup then I heard her mumble "asshole"

When she finished we got out and I locked my truck. As we got in the school I could smell something delicious I followed the smell and found myself at the door to the office.

I looked in the window in the door and seen him. He was gorgeous, perfect in every way he looked into my eyes and all I could hear was my wolf repeatibly saying "mate".

Sorry for the short chapter I just wanted to try and see how the creative thinking would flow im tired so tell me what yall think ill right more later or tomorrow later