Chapter two

Alex's pov

Its my first day at this school and ive already found him. My Mate. I was in the office getting my schedule,when I feel someone staring at me,I ignore it until this smell hits me and it overwhelms me.

Its coming from behind me so I follow my nose and turn around and that's when I see him, hes standing at the door staring at me when I hear my wolf say loud and happily "mate".

We stareateach other for what seems like hours. Then the bell goes off and my mate brakes the eye contact to look at the bell behind him.

He turns back around and looks at me one more time before walking off, when I can't see him any more i hear a old woman talking " alex... Excuse me are you listening to me?" I shake my head and turn to look at the woman atthe desk.

"Huh... Oh im sorry I must have zoned out" I say looking over my shoulder were I seen my mate.

"Well as I was saying Mr. Ravenclaw" she says turning around to the printer. "Here is your schedule for the rest of the year. My name is Mrs.Edison" she says with a big warm smile handing me my new schedule.

I thank her and head to my first period class, I look atthe schedule, "chemistry" I say out loud.

I look at the first doors room number then look at the number on the paper. Room 203. It matches the schedule, I thought to myself knocking on the door.

I hear a deep mans voice "come in" as I walk in I notice that the teacher looks like hes in his 60's. "Oh it appears we have a new student."

"Im Mr.church what's your name?" he asks cocking his brow in a questionable way. " im Alexander Ravenclaw. Everyone just calls me alex" I say with my hands in my pocket. Mr.church satisfied with my answer I guess relaxes against his desk.

"Well its nice to meet you alex. Class one by one I want yall to say your names so Alex Dont feel unwelcome"
Mr.church says looking around the room.

"Actually you Dont need to do that, i would hate to keep the class from what your teaching, im already a little late so why not get started"I say hoping he Dont make me learn everyone's name.

I really Dont care, once they find out im gay they wont like me anyways.so I just wanna avoid the trouble of getting g to know anyone.

"I like you already, but nonsense class starting with Toby in the back I want you all to introduce yourselves" Mt church says and I roll my eyes turning to see toby.

As soon as I see him time slows down. I look into his gorgeous blue eyes. I see him open his mouth to speak, and I lean closer to his direction to hear his name. " my name is Tobyus winters"

His name matches him perfectly oh my god my mate is so gorgeous."but everyone calls me Toby" he says smilling.

People go down the rows saying there name but I look at Toby the whole time not hearing anyone.

"Ok Alex that's everyone, now take a seat and take notes" Mr.church said catching my attention.I nod my head and walk to the back, two seat away from toby, and sat down.

The teacher started going on and on about the tests coming up and I zoned out.

The bell rings and bring me out of the daydream I was just having.I can't believe I zoned out the whole class period thinking of Toby.

I grab my bag and see Toby looking at me again. I get nervous and feel self conscious with him looking at me, so I dash out of the room running to next period.

Im so stupid now he probably thinks im scared of him. "You are scarred of him" Gabriel (my wolf) says.

Im not scared of him.....im scared hes going to reject me....we don't even know each other. "He is our mate he was made for us, and us for him, to deny us is to deny himself, dont be scared about him not loving us. The moon goddess made us for each other"  Gabriel said to me reassuringly.

Thanks Gabriel for talking to me.......but im still not talking to him yet I say to him.

I hear him growl and then whine "please Alex hes my mate"  while ignoring him I walk into class feeling guilty, im to much of a coward to talk to my own mate.

*************************************

The lunch bell goes off and I haven't seen Toby all day, which im grateful for. But Gabriel on the other hand, I can feel him scratching at the walls of his den in my head, fighting for control so he can run to his mate.

But its not a full moon, he can only take over when its a full moon. But even then I still have somewhat restraint on him.

As I open the doors to the cafeteria something delicious hits my nose, it smells like vanilla icecream and hot caramel.

As I take another big whiff of the smell only one thing is on my mind as my eyes start to glow orange.

"MATE" Gabriel growls now in control walking towards the sweet smell of his mate. While I can't do anything but watch.