Chapter 17

This is another filler chapter so enjoy!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chresanto POV

I haven't talked to y'all in forever. How we doing? Good? Alrighty then. Well I am just having a girl's day with Elijah and Craig since Jeff is still on tour. I can't wait till she come back because she got a lot of shit to catch up on.

Right now, I am heading over Elijah's house since that is where we are hanging out at. Once I got there, I realized that Craig is already there and Mike left which is weird because Mike and Craig always gotta be arguing about some stupid shit.

I got out of my car, walked up to the front door, and knocked on the door. In less than 10 seconds, Elijah opened the door with a baby on her hip. I just looked at her like she was crazy.

"I will explain everything once you come inside and get settled in, alright?" She said knowing what I was going to say before I even got a word out.

"Alright," I said coming inside and getting settled by Craig. Then Elijah came in the living room and put the baby on her lap. She better start talking or I am going to beat Mike's ass for not using some damn protection.

"Alright, first of all, this is Isaac. And no this is not my baby. This is Mike's nephew, who we are babysitting until Mike's older sister comes back from her trip. Now if you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please tell them now," Elijah said answering all of my questions but I don't know about Craig's.

"Nope, you answered all of my questions. What about you Craig?" I said being real curious.

"Uhhhh, nah I don't have any questions, I'm good," Craig said with a smile on her face.

"Well, if you do have any questions, just ask them, alright?" Elijah said with a huge sigh of relive.

"Now that, that situation is settled and understandable," She put Isaac in his play pen then started talking again, "Let the fun begin," She said with a huge smile on her face. For the rest of the night, all we did was eat, talked, and laughed until it was time for Craig and I to go.

By what she means as let the fun begin, as in lets have a great time together. Elijah is always the one to help keep the squad turnt up. Craig is the quiet yet, when she is having fun, turnt up one. Jeff is the one who will get into a fight with anybody even us. And I am the more chilled back kind.

We all have our differences but that is how we keep our friendship going. We will argue here and there but when we do, it is very rare because we love each other to much. These are my sisters until the day I die.

When one of us is one tour, we all make sure that we are talking to that person for at least twice a day. That is how strong our friendship is and it will last like that forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am totally Craig, Jeff, and Chres around my squad. But like I said it was a filler chapter, nothing special. Also the last 2 chapters were also filler chapters, just to be clear.

Butttttttt, if you like this chapter make sure you share, comment, and vote. And if you didn't, then at least share and comment, but nothing negative, alright?

Bye-bye from the one and only,

Keke