Chapter 6

Emily's P.O.V

We both stood up and looked around. Both noticing where the sound was coming from. Which was the door in the back.

I turn around to see the front window is lined with zomb- sorry walkers. We both grab our guns.

"I'll get the front you get the back." "No Emily you can't do that alone! We'll get it together." "Ok but if those fucking things get in here, my blood is on your hands." He nods and pushes a chair underneath the door nob on the back door.

We slowly walk to the front and open the door, not realizing how many of them there were.

"Shit" I mumble. They start pushing in and we take out the first ones.

"Carl, we have to run for it."

He grabs my hand and we run for the employees bathroom. He pushes me inside, stabbing a walkers in the eye as he follows me in.

I'm just saying this is the smallest bathroom ever! We had to press together to even fit in.

"What are we going to do?!" I ask scared. "I don't know."

I pace a bit, buys its to small to start pacing in here. I look around and see a window.

"WINDOW!" Carl pushes around me to get to the window and opens it up.

"You first." I step forward and he waisted and lifts me up on to the toilet. I grab the windowsill and start to pull myself out the window. I'm half way out and I fall out, on my leg.

"GODDAMN IT!" He jumps out and lands next to me, with my bag of clothes and makeup. "Oh my god, are you ok?!" "No" he lifts me up bridal style. He slings the bag over his shoulder.

Chandler's P.O.V

I walked for a bit and Emily's asleep and I'm tired but her broken leg is worth it.

I walk some more but I need to take a break so I sit her down on a bed of grass and I lay down next to her.

"Chandler are we safe yet?" "Yeah" I look over at her perfect face.

"I'm scared" "why?"

"I'm scared i'll loose you forever. And I don't ever want to be alone again." I smiled at her sleepy voice. "I'll never leave you, will you be my girlfriend?" "Yes!" I leaned down and kissed her forehead.

I picked her back up and started walking again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A.N. thanks so so so much for reading!

Please comment and help me with what u should do, names for new characters, or anything you'd like me to add. Love you bye!

~embakesriggs