Chapter 7

Hey y'all I'm back with a new chapter! love you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3

Emily's pov

We finally got back and my leg was starting to feel better. Maybe it's not broken. yay! As we walk through the gates Rick comes sprinting towards us. "Where have you two been?!" Carl's face instantly drops. He looks pissed. "No where, dad." Now it's Rick's turn to look pissed. "Carl what the fuck is going on?" Carl just gives him a look... a dad-back-the-fuck-up kind of look. He pushes past and walks over to Daryl who looks very confused... and mad. "What did you do to her?!" I try to squirm from his arms but he holds me tight. "Nothing! Im fine! Carl. Let. Me. Go." I fight my way out and fall to the ground. "ow." Daryl squats down and tries to help me up. "Are you ok?!" "I'm fine." I weakly stand and lean on Carl's broad shoulder.

Carl's pov!

I help Emily to the top of the tower. she sits on the bed and smiles sheepishly at me. "What?" I say with a small laugh. "Nothin" she smiles at the ground (haha see what I did there?) I take a step closer, close enough to where I can feel the heat off of her body just enough to get shivers down my spine. "Thank you." she whispers. "For what? almost letting you die?" "No. For not letting me." She stands up. I stand a few inches over her, so she's the perfect height... for me at least. I kiss her forehead and bring her close to me. I wrap my arms around her tiny hips and listen to her breathing quicken. She snakes her tiny arms around me. "Carl, I have never lived somebody like I love you." I smile, I can feel the blood rushing to my face. "I guess the feelings neutral." She looks up so she can see my face. "Don't ever leave me." "Wasn't planning on it."

~next dayyyyy~

I woke up to the most beautiful face ever. Emily looks so cute when she's sleeping. I get up and look out the window type thing and there was a bunch if people inside the gates... a lot my age. "Em." She groans. "What babe?" Her morning voice surprisingly turns me on. I walk over to her and tickle the back of her knee. She jerks and falls of the bed. "Woah what!?" A really loud thud and a groan. "A simple get out of bed would've been nice." "Sorry" She stands up and looks out the window. "Woah what the hell? Who are they?" "I don't know. Wanna find out?" "yeah." We both got dressed and climbed out of the tower.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3

And I'll leave you guys with that! I love you all so much ok bye bye! This was super short so sorry!

~embakesriggs <3 :)