Chapter 8 <3

A.N.

Ok so I am so so so super sorry because I have this problem where I obviously can't write very long chapters. i dont know why. Anyway 280 reads! This is exciting to me because I really love writing and I hope you guys are enjoying the story just about as much as I am! love you and here is another chapter.

Btw season 4 is epic!

Emilys P.OV.

When we finally get to the bus we see rick helping people off the bus and into the prison. "Dad who are these people?" Carl looked mad, not like a little mad, like a lottle (little+a lot=lottle) "We are helping them." They start to bicker so I go around to find someone my age... To no avail there is a group of kids. I see a tan kid a little taller than me walking towards me. "Who are you? I've never see you before." The boy said. First off don't be sassy to me because I've lived here longer (like 3 days). And second I don't have to tell you shit honestly HE should be telling ME this stuff. "Emily, who are you?" "Chance." He said smoothly. let's be honest here he was kinda hot... Not as hot as Carl though. That's not possible. "So you new he-" He cut himself off in the middle of his sentence, a look of complete terror on his face. "I gotta... go." He said and turned an left. I turned around to see Carl directly behind me... with a gun. "So you're out to get me now, sherif's son? With a gun? couldn't you chose something that would hurt less?" He chuckles but still looks mad. "Who was that?" Awe he's being over protective. "Chance. He's new here." Carl takes a moment to think. "Be careful who you talk to... don't wanna have you get hurt." He softens up a bit and smiles. "I will. I promise." He pulls me into a long warm hug. We pull apart and he gives me a peck on my forehead. We walk hand in hand to another group of kids.

Here is my description of this group of kids, ratchet, slutty, kinda hot, ugly, ratchet, and a prostitute looking thing. (I'm sorry for my language :( moving on...) Carl also seems to notice these kids actions and how they look. "Hey, I'm Emily and this is Carl. We just wanted to introduce ourselves. you know because you're new here." As I talk I feel like no one is listening except Carl. There is a VERY long moment of silence. "The names Anna. This is Bonnie," The prostitute said pointing to the slut, "this is Cara," pointing to the ratchet, "and Claire," pointing to the ugly one (btw I'm not trying to call you out if your name is Claire I'm not trying to be mean or anything I'm sure you're gorgeous) " Jake." Pointing to the kinda (really) hot guy. "Nice to meet you all." More silence. "Ok we gotta go now nice to meet you." Carl said grabbing my hand and pulling me along. "Babe please by all means stay away from them." "Why? they didn't seem THAT bad." He stops and turns around, shaking his head. "Please... They aren't trust worthy." Wow he's actually being kinda mean. "Carl, you aren't even giving them a chance!" "I don't have to!" Seriously?! seriously?! "Carl!" I turn and start to walk away, I hear him sigh and footsteps starting to fade away.

As the day went on I met so many new people. the only person I could think about though... was Carl. This is the first time we have fought! I think he is just stressed. I'll talk to him later. I see Daryl walking out of the jail and I run at him jumping into a hug. "Woah there, someone excited about something?" He states chuckling trying to hold me up. "No just missed you and need some advice." "Bout' what?" "Boys. you are a boy so you know how they think." He puts me down an looks at me like I grew two heads. "What do you need to know...?" "Well Carl and I were introducing ourselves to some people our age that were new and he told me to stay away from them but he wasn't even giving them a chance. I think he is just stressed but I don't know." We walk and sit down at a bench. "Em, the boy is stressed and this is his first relationship since this shit started. He wants to protect you... he doesn't want you to die. Your best bet is to talk to him." I smile warmly and give Daryl a hug. "Thank you Daryl." now time to find Carl.

Carl's P.O.V

Why doesn't Emily understand?! why doesn't she see that they are bad people. I'm in the tower. Emily's hat is sitting across the bed on the counter. I reach over and grab it. It's a soft fabric. it's tan and there is a tan rope tied in a small bow. I flip it over in my hands and look at the inside. 'Cherry countrymen riding club official' is written in small gold letters. She used to ride? Ride what? (that's what she said XD) Horses? Hmm... I hear the latch door open an I jump a bit. "Carl?" I turn and see Emily. She looks sad... like a lonely type of sad. "Emily I'm sorry baby." She runs to me and practically jumps on me, in a hug. "I love you." She looks up at me too. "I love you too."

--------------------

Ok so I will leave you with that. I'm going to try to write more in 2014 so yeah look forward to that! love you!

~emilylovescarl