Chapter 4

•Demi's p.o.v•

"Girls, girls please! I really need to get into the hotel I'm very late and my concerts soon, girls, please"

After about three minutes of fighting with hundreds of girls, I finally got into the hotel. I walked up to the man at the desk.

"Last name please." The man said.

"Lovato" I said.

"Ahh Ms. Lovato! Thank you for staying here! Jason, our bellhop, will be taking your bags up for you."

"Why thank you, Jason." I said with a playful smirk.

Jason put my bags on a cart, and rolled it to the elevator, my bodygaurd Max following.

"Would you like a ride?" Jason said with a grin on his face.

"Sure" I said, grinning back.

I sat in the cart as Max, Jason and I stepped into the elevator. Jason pushed the button that went to the 8th floor. The elevator bumpily rode up to the 8th floor. When we got to the right floor, the elevator came to a halt, and the doors opened. We stepped out.

"Room 843" Jason said as we walked down the long hall. We stopped in front of a room, which I'm guessing is mine.

"Thank you Jason" I said to him, handing him a 5 dollar bill.

"Your very welcome Ms. Lovato" he said back.

I took the key and opened the door, pulling the cart along with me. I didn't even unpack my bags, I just went straight to the bed, and fell asleep.

When I fell asleep it was ten in the morning. But when I woke up, it was three in the afternoon.

"Shit I gotta get to soundcheck by 3:30" I cursed under my breath.

I ran to the desk in my room and grabbed the room key. I ran out of the room, shut the door and put my hood up on my hoodie. I ran to the elevator and hit the button to got to the lobby. I yanked out my phone and unlocked it. I pushed on the dial pad and pushed the number 7, immediately calling Max.

"Max, meet me outside the hotel with my car, I'm late for soundcheck" I hung up right after.

Once I got off the elevator I saw Max. I ran over to him, and we jumped in my car. We drove as fast as we could. I had a long day ahead of me...

After soundcheck was over, I was exhausted. The concert was in 3 days, I was two weeks late because of my other concerts being postponed, and I need to be perfect. My lovatics paid to see me be good, not awful.

Max pulled up to the hotel.

"I can go on my own, I promise I'll be careful."

Max gave me an unsure look, then unlocked the door. I waited for him to drive away, then started walking into the hotel.

No sign of any lovatics.

I ran to the elevator with my hood up, relieved of not seeing any girls. I pushed the number 8 and went on my phone.

All the sudden I heard screams.
And it sounded like it was coming from the elevator across from mine.

Uh oh.

I stood there, my anxiety rising.

The elevator doors finally opened, and I ran. I ran as fast as I could. When I was halfway down the hall, I heard the girls come chasing after me. I knew I should've taken Max.

When I was almost at my room, I went to pull out my key. But I couldn't find it.

My anxiety rising, I checked all my pockets but still no key.

Right before I came to my room, a girl and her friend opened their door and looked out. I stopped, looked at them and mouthed the word "Help Me"

The girls didn't move. It looked like they were In a trance. After a minute, the girls looked at me with wide eyes, and yanked my wrist, as I was pulled into their room. I slammed the door behind me and locked it.

I love my lovatics, but I really need to sleep.

"Thanks for saving me from practically dying out there"

The girls didn't budge.

"Yo-Your D-Demi Lova-ato" The brown haired girl said

"Yeah. I'm Demi. What are your names?"

I-I'm E-Emma" The brown haired girl said.

"And I'm Kayleigh!" The blond haired girl said with the biggest smile on her face.

"Hey can you guys do me a favor? On my way to my room I dropped my key and I don't want to be trampled again. Do you mind going to the lobby and getting me a copy of my room key?"

Emma looked like she had just seen a ghost.

"I'll go! Be back in 10 minutes!" Kayleigh skipped out of the room, leaving me and Emma.

"Thanks for saving me" I said, hoping for an answer.

Emma suddenly snapped out of her trance.

"Uh yeah no problem!" She said excited.

As she said that, I just happened to glance at her wrist, which I saw was covered in scars.. She looked very skinny too. Her smile...oh her smile, I could tell that was fake. Imay have gone Into recovery, but I can still tell whem someones faking a smile.

I think she saw me glance at her wrist, because she pulled her hand sleeve over her wrist.

"Hey Emma, wheres your phone?"

"Over on the desk" she said with a suspicious look.

I grabbed her phone and put my number amd skype in.

"Emma. If you ever need anything. And I mean Anything. Just text me. Call me. Skype me. I will answer. I promise. I know what your going through, and I don't want you to feel like this, okay?"

Emma's face turned bright red. She didn't know what to say.

"Okay" was all she said.

"Hey I gotta go my concerts on Thursday and I have to get up at 4 tomorrow for concert prep. Text me tomorrow?"

She sat there for a moment.

"sure" She said with the brightest smile on her face.
And this time, It was real.

"Bye Emma!" I said as I hugged her.
______________________
So my school had a two week break for Christmas, and that ended on Wednesday, we went to school on Thursday, and today we have no school, because of a snow storm. (New England snow storms suck)

I'll update as soon as possible I promise!