1915 Meister Street: Selene

A small and quaint cottage-style house. The outside is made out of redwood and the door is reinforced stain glass. There are a set of stairs to get up to the door, where a little welcome mat sits in front of it. The main room is cozy, with a television and a set of couches around it. A low coffee table sits in the center. Off to the right, there is a door to the kitchen and dining room, which are typical. Behind the kitchen is the garden, where Selene grows many different foods and plants. Branching off the main room is the hallway, where she has two spare bedrooms and a master bedroom, as well as a main bath at the end of the hallway. The master bedroom is decorated in grey, with an exquisite king-sized bed in the center. A dresser stands against the far wall next to the floor-length mirror, which is angled towards the bed. Next to the dresser, the wall is made completely out of glass. There is a desk and a bookcase on the other side of the windows. One of these windows is actually a sliding door, leading to a back porch with a grill and a few lawn chairs. The porch is elevated from the ground and wooden, with a jasmine trellis as a roof for it.

All in all, a cozy and welcoming place.