Chapter-1

Mayra's  P.O.V.

"Mayra, wake up baby. You've a big day today" Anju, Mayra's mom, ruffled her hair. "Five more minutes mom, please" Mayra hid her face in pillows. "No beta, its already 7a.m. and you have to reach there by 8:30." "Urgghhh.. ok mom" Mayra shifts and puts her head in her mom's lap. Anju smiles and kisses her forehead, "Get ready and come down for breakfast", saying this she leaves for kitchen.

Mayra does her morning chores and gets dressed in a white shirt with black dress pants and black blazer. She pairs it up with black heels and a black handbag (pic given).She puts on a little lip gloss and eyeliner and comes down for breakfast.

Mayra has recently completed her post graduation and is a software engineer now. Today she has an interview in Singhania Group of Industries,the leading software development company in India.

Mayra reaches downstairs and kisses her father's cheeks,"Morning Dad".
"Morning princess, you know you can always join my company. You don't have to work anywhere else." "Not again, Dad. We already talked about this. I wanna work hard and start from the base, whereas in your company, I'll always be given special treatment with less responsibilities" replied Mayra."Okay princess, I was just saying, but call me if you need anything". Mayra nodded and smiled.

Soon Anju served breakfast and they had it, talking throughout the meal. Mayra hugged her mom and grabbed her car keys from the counter. She sat in her black Honda Civic and saw it's 8:10 already. Soon she left for Singhania Group of Industries while listening to random songs. At 8:28a.m. She parked her car in huge parking lot of Singhania's and headed inside the enormous glass building.

She was welcomed by cool air as she stepped inside the magnificent building. She walked towards reception and found
a pretty girl, who must be in her mid-twenties, sitting behind the desk. "How can I help you ma'am?" Receptionist smiled, "I've an interview for Chief Software Developer" replied Mayra. "There's still 20 minutes left, just wait in waiting area and your name will be called."

Mayra was going towards waiting area when she saw a coffee machine and went to grab one, while coming back to sit, she collided against a hard wall and dropped the coffee cup. She lost her balance but before she could fall, Two strong arms held her shoulder stopping her from falling. It was then she realized that she did not hit a wall, in fact it was a man she bumped into.

Mayra was going to apologize for not being careful while walking, when she lifted her head and saw the darkest black eyes she had ever seen."Who the hell are you and where do you think you're going? You know what have you done? You just spoiled my shirt when I'm going for an important meeting" shouted the Greek God, who Mayra bumped into.

Mayra blinked her eyes a couple of times to realise what he is saying and glared at him saying, "Excuse me, who do you think you're? I was going to apologize but you know what? I'm not sorry anymore. You jerk, you deserved it. No one bumps into people and spill their drink on purpose, accidents happen and that's what happened,huh"

"It looks like you don't know who I am. As tempting as it is to make you pay for what you've done, I'm running short of time. So missy, next time look where you're going and don't trouble other people who actually have some important business to do, rather than roaming idle and spilling coffee on others" saying that he rushed off, glaring at her one last time.

'Does he have some mental illness or what? Who overreact so much for such a small thing.. Obnoxious jerk!' Mayra muttered to herself turning to walk towards waiting lounge. She looked at her watch and saw it's already time for her interview.

A/N:
So, here is the first chapter guys.. I know its short but it's my first time.. I would rather write short chapters and update early than writing long chapters with delayed updates..

So, tell me guys how is it? Feel free to criticize and point out mistakes. I would like to know my readers well.. it's a request to VOTE, SHARE and COMMENT.

And this chapter is dedicated to PriyankaAmbardar, for being the first person to read and VOTE on my story. Thanks a lot dear. It really means a lot.